Nacogdoches, TX Owner-Financed & Rent-to-Own Homes (No Credit)
Nacogdoches (pronounced as NAK-UH-DOH-chiss) is a town of 33,000 people in East Texas that continues to thrive as one of the most coveted places to live in outside major cities like Dallas-Fort Worth, Houston, or Austin. Considered as the oldest town in the state, it offers a unique charm and heart that makes everyone want to stay for good. Buyers (mostly college students and young families) looking to settle into the area are attracted to the town’s vibrant arts and culture scene strengthened by its eclectic blend of outdoor amenities, quirky retail outlets, and brick-lined streets.
Owner financing in Nacogdoches or anywhere around the 75961, 75962, 75963, 75964, and 75965 zip code areas. It works like a conventional loan since it gives buyers a 30-year amortization period with fixed monthly rates. It’s also different from most no-credit-check alternatives like rent-to-own because this arrangement does not come with additional expenses such as balloon payments or pre-payment penalties.
This guide will help you learn how to leverage owner-financing to get your dream home in Nacogdoches regardless of your credit situation:
Get notified when matching listings become available. We also have found 18 listings nearby within 2 miles of this community.
NTREIS data last updated December 6, 2022.
Why Buy an Owner-financed Home in Nacogdoches, TX?
Here are a few reasons why you should consider buying a home in Nacogdoches:
- Buying a home in Nacogdoches offers affordable options with properties typically valued anywhere between $160,000 to $2,250,000.
- There are about 100 homes listed on the market and homes can vary by design and lot area. Modern suburban architecture and vintage ranch-style homes being the most popular.
- Nacogdoches’ famed downtown area – characterized by its brick-lined streets – has been consistently recognized as one of the most walkable urban centers in the state.
- The town’s dining scene offers a collection of chain restaurants and local dining joints serving everything from international delicacies to world-class barbecue, and other local favorites.
- The town is surrounded by pine trees with several spots and trails to appreciate its natural beauty including the largest Azalea Garden as well as the Nacogdoches and Naconiche lakes.
- Nacogdoches maintains its strong community spirit with year-round cultural festivities ranging from music festivals, wassail fest, downtown wine swirls, and old-fashioned blueberry festivals.
- Locals and tourists can enjoy sights and attractions from historic city tours and antique shopping to trail hiking, fishing, and swimming.
- Franklin Mountains State Park and Hueco Tanks State Park & Historic Site are great spots to enjoy outdoor recreation such as hiking, biking, and rock climbing.
- Nacogdoches is home to several highly-recognized schools which include Stephen F. Austin State University and Thomas J. Rusk Academy of Fine arts.
How to Buy an Owner-financed Home in Nacogdoches
If you're considering financing options beyond conventional mortgages, owner financing on the other hand lets you choose from any single-family home that is listed for sale in Nacogdoches as long as it’s in a loanable condition. Beyond the benefits of a bank-approved homebuyer, monthly payments are also reported to major credit bureaus allowing you to rebuild credit over time and refinance through a conventional lender.
Interested in learning more? Set an appointment with us today!