Murphy, TX owner-financed and rent-to-own homes (no credit)
Murphy is located just 5 miles east of Plano right beside Wylie and Sachse. It offers a rural lifestyle with friendly and tight-knit neighborhoods. With its generally low crime rate, living in this neighborhood is a safe decision. The median listing price hovers around $510K; however, the price range is quite diverse and you will be able to find listings from $340K to $950K. On the other hand, the inventory is pretty limited with only 30-40 homes available for sale which stay on the market for an average of about 45 days. Murphy is one of the best places to live in Texas—it has some of the best schools in the state, many parks, and riddled with trees, and is away from the big city commotion but still close enough to conveniently access a variety of amenities and opportunities.
Rent-to-own or owner-to-owner financing methods are popular among homebuyers in Murphy, but these options have certain limitations such as a shorter amortization period, limited inventory of homes to choose from, very high interest rate, and balloon payments. If you are in a situation when you can’t qualify for a mortgage, we can help you learn about third-party owner financing. It works like a conventional mortgage where you can buy any home of your choice with no credit requirements. It also doesn’t have other limitations that most alternative financing methods have.
In this guide, you will have free access to all the homes listed for sale in Murphy, and how to buy any of these homes with no credit check.
NTREIS data last updated January 27, 2022.
Why Buy an Owner-Financed Home in Murphy, TX?
The following Murphy real estate market overview will help you decide if the city is the right home buying destination for you and your family:
- The median listing home price hovers around $510K; however, you will be able to find a 4 bedroom home listed for as low as $340K.
- The inventory is quite limited with only 30-40 homes available which stay on the market for an average of about 45 days, more or less, since this is a metric that changes frequently.
- Murphy was rated #7 in the “Best Places to Live” survey of Dallas Suburbs in D Magazine and was #27 in America by “Money’s list of America’s best small towns”.
- The residents boast about the amazing diversity of people in the neighborhoods; and even though the city itself is in the smaller side, there are plenty of things to do and easily accessible amenities like shopping, recreation, and gas stations even if you’re just passing by.
- Murphy has 12 public schools that received high ratings from GreatSchools—some of the best schools are Don Whitt Elementary School, Martha Hunt Elementary School, Tibbals Elementary School, and Murphy Middle School.