Mountain View (El Paso), TX Owner-Financed & Rent-to-Own Homes (No Credit)
Mountain View is one of El Paso’s best-kept residential gems that is very popular among military families and those looking for budget homes due to its proximity to Fort Bliss Army Base and affordable housing options. The strong military presence here along with an award-winning educational system have made Mountain View one of the kid-friendliest neighborhoods in the area.
Alternative financing programs such as rent-to-own are a popular no-credit-check option but these types of arrangements limit your home buying options. Our real estate training program can help you learn how to leverage third-party owner financing in Mountain View or anywhere within the 79904-zip code area. It requires no income verification making it ideal for buyers with poor credit scores and unverifiable income.
This guide will help you learn how to leverage owner-financing to get your dream home in Mountain View regardless of your credit situation:
Why Buy an Owner-financed Home in Mountain View, TX?
Here are a few reasons why you should consider buying a home in Live Oak:
- For a neighborhood with quick, easy access to a bustling metropolis like El Paso, Mountain View is an affordable housing market with homes typically valued at $150,000- $200,000.
- Most buyers prefer the peace and quiet of the Mountain View area. You will find about 25-30 homes listed for sale here most weeks and homes stay on the market for about 40 days or less.
- There are 7 parks, including the famous Mountain View Skate Park, so locals can easily enjoy a day out with recreational activities, commune with nature, or just enjoy the magnificent outdoor view.
- The 10-minute drive to El Paso Zoo features 200 species of animals while helping guests learn more about caring for the natural environment and animal conservation.
- There are a couple of lakes easily accessible within the area so locals and visitors alike can enjoy cooler outdoor during the summer months or indulge in fun activities in the water.
- The strong military presence (thanks to the proximity of Fort Bliss Army Base), the abundance of playscapes, and the award-winning schools make Mountain View one of Western Texas’ kid-friendliest neighborhoods.
- Newcomers can easily explore El Paso’s rich history and culture through local museums such as the El Paso Museum of Art, El Paso History Museum, and Magoffin Home State Historic Site.
- The El Paso ISD serves the schools in the area. These include Lee Elementary, Magoffin Middle, and Irving High.
How to Buy an Owner-financed Home in Mountain View
Owner financing in Mountain View benefits aspiring homeowners like a bank-approved homebuyer with a 30-year amortization and fixed interest rates. It’s different from rent-to-own since this arrangement gives buyers the flexibility to find the home of their choice in Mountain View or anywhere around the greater El Paso area without the stringent requirements that usually come with conventional home loans.
Interested in learning more? Set an appointment with us today!