Meyerland, Houston TX ‘owner-financed’ & rent-to-own homes
Meyerland is one of the most desirable neighborhoods in Houston. Despite its close proximity to expensive neighborhoods such as Bellaire, Meyerland is an affordable housing market with a median listing price ranging from 375,000 - $450,000. Bellaire High School that serves the community is rated among the best schools in Texas. There are plenty of excellent family-friendly amenities including public green spaces, restaurants, bars, and sports and entertainment centers.
If you are looking to buy a home in Meyerland, but struggling with credit, we – here at Shop Owner Finance – can help you learn how to buy any home here with owner financing – regardless of your credit or situation.
In this guide, you will get access to all the homes listed for sale in Meyerland and nearby areas (77096 zip code). We will also discuss how you can buy any of these homes with owner financing.
Some interesting facts about Meyerland real estate market (77096)
Here are a few reasons why you should consider buying a home in Meyerland:
- The median listing price ranges from $375,000 - $450,000. The area has reported a strong appreciation in property values over the past few years, so buying a home in Meyerland may turn out to a good investment in the long run. According to the NAR data, the median listing price has reported an increase.
- You will find about 200 homes listed for sale here most weeks.
- Meyerland is in the Greater Houston area which has reported a steep rise in demand for housing in the recent past.
- Horn Elementary School, Kolter Elementary School, and Parker Elementary School, Johnston Middle School, Harmony Science Academy – Houston, Long Academy, and Bellaire High School are some of the most notable schools that Meyerland homes are zoned to.
- Prominent business centers such as Galleria are located in close proximity. Galleria is within 5 minutes from the area. Energy Corridor and Downtown are within 20 minutes.
- The Meyerland Plaza is one of the most popular retail and shopping centers in the area.
- Meyerland is easily accessible via Loop 610, Beechnut Street, Post Oak Road, Braeswood Boulevard, and Chimney Rock Road.
How to buy an owner financed home with no credit check in Meyerland
Buying a home in Meyerland can be challenging if you don’t qualify for a conventional mortgage due to reasons such as foreign nationality, financial missteps in the past, or self-employment.
If you’ve saved enough for a down payment (a minimum of 15-20%), we can help you learn how to get owner financing on any home in Meyerland or anywhere else in Houston for that matter. You can pay off your owner financing loan in 30 years at reasonable interest rates or refinance any time you want with a conventional lender without worrying about pre-payment penalties. There are no balloon payments, credit check, or income verification.
Interested in buying a home in 77096?