Mesquite, TX rent-to-own & owner-financed homes
Mesquite is a suburban city just 21 minutes away from Downtown Dallas. Known as the Rodeo Capital of Texas, this city is filled with adrenaline-pumping activities ranging from dirt racing to escape room. Or, you can take a relaxing walk in one of its many public parks. The city features many museums and entertainment centers. The median listing price is $220K; however, if you are a budget-conscious buyer, you are unlikely to feel a pinch in your pocket as Mesquite offers affordable plenty of affordable 2-bedroom single-family home listings. Mesquite is popular among its residents for its diversity and low crime rate. People who live in any of its five neighborhoods love the quality of schools.
If your credit situation is not optimal, you will struggle to obtain a conventional mortgage. In this situation, you must be looking to buy a home with no credit check. While they are many programs such as rent-to-own or owner-to-owner available in the market that enable people to buy with no credit check, we can help you learn about a third-party owner financing (seller financing) program. It’s the most flexible program as it enables you to buy any single-family home of your choice listed for sale in Mesquite. No credit or income verification required.
In this guide, you will have free access to all the homes listed for sale in Mesquite. You will also learn how you can buy any of these homes with owner financing.
NTREIS data last updated June 19, 2021.
Why Buy an Owner-Financed Home in Mesquite, TX?
The following Mesquite real estate market overview will help you decide if the city is the right home buying destination for you and your family:
- Though the median listing price is $220K, you will be able to find 3-bedroom single-family homes listed for as low as $180K.
- Within the 5 neighborhoods of Mesquite, you have a lot of options to choose from. You will find 200-250 homes listed for sale here most weeks. This city is currently a seller’s market with Median Days on the Market averaging about 50 days.
- Mesquite is rich in its Rodeo culture. Popular as the Rodeo Capital of Texas, the city features Rodeo conventions held at Resistol Arena where Mesquite ProRodeo takes place.
- Downtown Dallas is only 21 minutes away and Fort Worth being 46 minutes, which means you will have easy access to more sightseeing opportunities and big-city entertainment.
- The city is home to 76 parks and 4 recreation areas such as the Mesquite Gold Club and Mesquite Art Centers, among the many others where you will be able to enjoy beautiful public art. There are many other popular entertainment centers like the Town East Mall, Devil’s Bowl Speedway, Celebration Station, Dad’s Broadway Skateland, and the Spellman Museum of Forney History.
- Mesquite has a population of 140,000. Residents appreciate the easy accessibility of nearby stores and restaurants, as well as the abundance of quality public schools and job opportunities the city offers, making it a convenient place to raise a family.
- For the -outdoors lover, the city features hiking trails, historical parks, golf courses, and ranches.
How to buy a no credit check home with owner financing in Mesquite, TX
Most no-credit-check programs limit your options as you can’t buy any home of your choice. But the third-party owner financing enables you to buy any home of your choice just like a conventional mortgage does. There are no pre-payment penalties and balloon payments.
Contact us today if you are interested in learning more. Set a no-obligation appointment now.