Memorial Forest, Houston TX owner-financed & rent-to-own homes
An affluent neighborhood, Memorial Forest is known for mansion-style vintage homes sitting on large lots. The homes are expensive with a median listing price of $1M. Memorial Forest features excellent family-friendly amenities and is popular among entrepreneurs and professionals for its proximity to major business and employment centers such as Galleria, Westchase, and Energy Corridor.
If you are looking to buy a home in Memorial Forest, but struggling with credit, we – here at Shop Owner Finance – can help you learn how to buy any home here with owner financing – regardless of your credit or situation.
In this guide, you will get access to all the homes listed for sale in Memorial Forest and nearby areas (77024 zip code). We will also discuss how you can buy any of these homes with owner financing.
Some interesting facts about Memorial Forest real estate market (77024)
Here are a few reasons why you should consider buying a home in Memorial Forest:
- Memorial Forest is a small community of nearly 275 single-family homes.
- While the median listing price is about $1M, you can find a beautiful single-family home for $700,000 or less. You will find 3-6 homes listed for sale here most weeks.
- Memorial Forest homes are zoned to SBISD (Spring Branch Independent School District). Top-rated schools including Frostwood Elementary, Bunker Hill Elementary, Memorial Middle School, and Memorial High School are in close proximity.
- Memorial Forest features an active civic club, responsible for preserving the area’s overall look and feel with deed restrictions and building regulations.
- Memorial Forest residents enjoy round-the-clock patrolling for security.
- Most Memorial Forest homes sit on large lots featuring beautiful landscaping and mature trees.
- Memorial Forest features the members-only Memorial Forest Club.
- SBSID (Spring Branch)
How to buy an owner financed home in Memorial Forest
Buying a home in Memorial Forestcan be challenging if you don’t qualify for a conventional mortgage due to reasons such as foreign nationality, financial missteps in the past or self-employment.
If you’ve saved enough for a down payment (a minimum of 15-20%), we can help you learn how to get owner financing on any home in Memorial Forest or anywhere else in Houston for that matter. You can pay off your owner financing loan in 30 years at reasonable interest rates or refinance any time you want with a conventional lender without worrying about pre-payment penalties. There are no balloon payments, credit check or income verification.
Interested in buying an owner financed home in 77024?