McKinney, TX No Credit Check, Owner-financed, Rent-to-Own Homes
Famous for its breweries, recreational areas, and family-friendly amenities, McKinney is a sought-after housing market in Collin County. Though the median listing price hovers around $370K, a wide selection of homes makes it possible for buyers to find a single-family residential property in their budget. You will find about 700-800 homes listed for sale here most weeks. If you love the outdoors, you will find McKinney attractive. Clean streets, parks, playgrounds, golf courses, lakes, public recreational areas, and plenty of walking trails make this city – located just 35 minutes from Downtown Dallas – a favorite destination for families and professionals.
We believe that you can buy any single-family home of your choice regardless of your credit situation in McKinney. So, if banks have turned down your mortgage application, we can help you learn about a unique third-party owner financing program that enables you to buy any home with no credit check or income verification. Unlike other programs such as rent-to-own or owner-to-owner, you don’t feel constrained by the lack of inventory. There is no pressure to pay your loan early and there are no balloon payments.
In this guide, you will have free access to all the homes listed for sale in McKinney. You will also learn how to buy any of these homes with owner financing.
NTREIS data last updated July 30, 2021.
Why Buy a No Credit Check Home in McKinney, TX
Here is an overview of the McKinney real estate market. Take these data and features into consideration when deciding if it’s the right market for you to buy a home in:
- The median listing price is $370K
- You will find about 700-800 homes listed for sale here most weeks
- Homes in desirable neighborhood stay 40 or fewer days on the market
- There are 56 schools serving the city. Kerr Elementary, Robert L Puster Elementary, John A Baker, Glen Oaks Elementary, Imagine International Academy Of N, Jim and Betty Hughes El, Comstock Elementary, Scott Elementary, Lorene Rogers Middle, Dr. Jack Cockrill Middle, Walter & Lois Curtis Middle, Faubion Middle, Dowell Middle, Allen High, Prosper High, Heritage High, McKinney North High, Liberty High, and Independence High are some of the most notable public schools zoned to McKinney homes.
- Head to Main Street if you are planning to go shopping or enjoy a variety of cuisines at famous restaurants and diners here. McKinney is also famous for brewing companies and wineries. Franconia Brewing Company, Lone Star Wine Cellars, Tupps Brewery, and Mitas Hill Vineyard and Winery are some of the most famous places to visit in the city.
- Towne Lake Recreational Area is a landmark very popular among those looking for outdoor activities. Fishing, horse-shoe pitching, volleyball courts, and hiking trail are just some of the activities that you can enjoy in this 108-acre park.
- Heard Natural Science Museum & Wildlife Sanctuary is a must-visit place if you love wildlife. If you are a golf enthusiast, you will love Oak Hollow Golf Course.
- The unemployment rate is lower than the national average. With a lot of businesses moving their operations to the city, the future job growth is projected to be higher than the national average. The manufacturing industry employs nearly 10% of the workers. There are plenty of opportunities for skilled professionals. In fact, more than 9% are employed in professional, scientific, and technical services. The northern Dallas-Fort Worth suburb is positioned to become a future tech hub with the EDC launching the Innovation Fund.
- McKinney is home to nearly 185,000 residents.
How to Buy an Owner-Financed Home in McKinney, TX
The third-party owner financing is a good choice if you are unable to qualify for a conventional mortgage due to foreign nationality, self-employment, poor credit, or any other reason. You must first try to get pre-approved, and if you can’t obtain a mortgage, we can help you learn how to buy any single-family home of your choice in McKinney with no credit check or income verification.
Interested in learning more? Set an appointment today!