Marshall, TX Owner-Financed & Rent-to-Own Homes (No Credit)
Marshall’s wonderful mix of small-town vibe and big-city convenience makes it a coveted housing market in the eastern part of Texas. Although it’s modest in terms of size, it can hold its own against major urban hubs like Austin, San Antonio or the Dallas Fort-Worth Metroplex since the it offers a diverse array of shopping, dining, and recreation destinations for everyone to savor. It’s popular to all sorts of homebuyers because of its comprehensive education programs, rich arts and culture scene as well as its low cost of living (30% lower than the national average).
For a vibrant urban hub that boasts its own unique bustle, Marshall has a competitive market that leaves credit-challenged homebuyers struggling with mortgage approvals. If you’re in a similar situation, owner-financing can help you find the perfect home in Marshall or anywhere around the 75670, 75671, and 75672 zip code areas. This arrangement also offers a 30- year amortization period and immediate homeownership without the need for credit checks or income verifications.
This guide will help you learn how to leverage owner-financing to buy the home of your choice in Marshall regardless of your credit situation.
NTREIS data last updated March 26, 2023.
Why Buy an Owner-financed Home in Marshall, TX?
Here are a few reasons why should consider buying a home in Marshall:
- Marshall is one of the busiest urban areas in Texas that offers affordable housing with properties typically valued at $170,000.
- More than 100 homes are listed on the market and buyers have enough time to find the perfect one since these properties stay on the seller’s block for about 90 days or less.
- This small city while having lots of amenities boasts a cost of living that’s 30% lower than the national average and around 17% than the state average
- Marshall’s picturesque Main Street District blends historic and modern structural designs and is adorned with attractions along with a flurry of specialty shops, retail options, and dining spots.
- The city’s rich history and culture is vibrantly expressed in its museums, art exhibits, & galleries.
- The job market in the city is booming, offering career opportunities across different industries.
- Marshall students are served by several award-winning schools including South Marshall Elementary, Marshall Junior High, and Texas Early College High.
How to Buy an Owner-financed Home in Marshall, TX
Buyers have the flexibility to choose any of the houses listed on the Marshall housing market if they opt for owner financing. Unlike other no-credit-check arrangements such as rent-to-own, owner-financing not only provides a 30-year amortization period, but also helps you improve your credit score as your monthly payments are reported to major credit bureaus so you can rebuild your credit and refinance through a conventional lender without pre-payment penalties.
Interested in learning more? Set an appointment with us today!
Post a Comment