Longview, TX Owner-Financed & Rent-to-Own Homes (No Credit)
Longview is a bustling city in East Texas just a couple of hours away from the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex. The city attracts residents from all over because of its lower-cost of living, its focus on improving quality of life, strong creative community, as well as its exciting outdoor recreation. With diverse amenities that fit everyone’s needs along with its abundant attractions, it’s not hard to see why Longview is one of the fastest-growing small cities in the country.
Credit-challenged families moving to Longview struggle to qualify for a mortgage mostly because of stringent requirements from lenders. It becomes a major hindrance in their homeownership plans. If you are not able to obtain a traditional home loan due to self-employment or any other reason (bad or no credit, bankruptcy, foreclosure etc.), our real estate training program can help you buy a home Longview and in its outlying zip code areas of 75601, 75605, or 75615. It works like a conventional mortgage wherein buyers have a 30-year amortization period and fixed interest rates. The only difference is that it comes with no credit check or income verification.
This guide will help you learn how to leverage owner-financing to buy the home of your choice in Longview regardless of your credit situation.
NTREIS data last updated December 6, 2022.
Why Buy an Owner-financed Home in Longview, TX?
Here are a few reasons why should consider buying a home in Longview:
- For a small city with all the conveniences everyone loves, Longview is an affordable housing market with homes typically valued at $249,000.
- There are about 500 homes listed in the market here, regularly. Buyers can also have their pick from a very diverse inventory that ranges from vintage historic homes to mid-sized modern properties (with the option for smart modifications).
- Longview has a thriving economy thanks to the prolific presence of industries including technology, manufacturing, and petroleum production.
- Locals get to enjoy tax exemptions on grocery items and other basic commodities. Plus, there’s no income tax, so living here means enjoying around 15% lower costs for everything.
- Longview has an abundance of outdoor spaces where everyone can enjoy even if it’s not on a weekend. Choose from one of its parks, vineyards, or trails for a beautiful day out.
- Residents can easily make a day trip to Dallas (2 hours away) for big city adventures, amenities, attractions, and conveniences.
- Experience the small city’s history and culture through one of its major attractions, The Longview Museum of Fine Arts.
- There are quite a handful of coffee shops, specialty stores, and restaurants to satisfy different cravings. There are also several choices for entertainment and indoor recreation all accessible within 20-minutes or less.
- Longview schools are recognized for superior quality education. Some of the most prominent ones include Hudson Elementary, University of Texas – Tyler Innovation Academy Longview, and Dan Chadwick Campus.
More Longview Zip Codes to Buy Owner Financed Homes
How to Buy an Owner-financed Home in Longview, TX
Credit-challenged homebuyers in the Longview housing market can explore owner financing as a no-credit-check alternative. It works like a conventional loan with all its benefits minus the stringent requirements. Monthly payments are also reported to major credit bureaus so buyers have the opportunity to rebuild their credit score over time and refinance through a conventional lender over time.
Interested in learning more? Set an appointment with us today!