Live Oak, TX Owner-Financed & Rent-to-Own Homes (No Credit)
Once known for its rich farming and ranching traditions, Live Oak has now become one of Bexar County’s most prolific neighborhoods. Similar to Universal City, Selma, and Cibolo, the locals get to enjoy the best of modern suburban living with quick access to the finest attractions in downtown San Antonio. The city’s continued growth along with its highly-rated schools and a great selection of housing options make it one of the most attractive housing markets in Southcentral Texas for families.
Live oak is fast becoming one of the most coveted San Antonio suburbs with an average of 60 homes listed for sale most weeks. If you have been turned for a conventional mortgage, you may consider owner-financing in Live Oak or anywhere within the 78148 and 78233 zip code areas. It allows you to shop for a home without the stringent requirements. This arrangement offers a 30-year amortization period and fixed monthly rates, making it ideal for those with unverifiable income, poor credit, foreign nationality, or anyone struggling to secure approval for a conventional mortgage.
This guide will help you learn how to leverage owner-financing to make you get your dream home in Live Oak regardless of your credit situation:
Why Buy an Owner-financed Home in Live Oak, TX?
Here are a few reasons why you should consider buying a home in Live Oak:
- The median listing price for a single-family home in Live Oak hovers anywhere around $270,00.
- Usually, there are close to 60 properties listed for sale in Live Oak and they come in different styles, floor plans, and sizes. This means that home buyers have plenty of options when shopping for a home here.
- For a suburb that’s pretty accessible to one of Texas’ most prominent metro areas, Live Oak boasts a modest cost of living that’s 4% lower than the state average and 6% lower than the national average.
- Live Oak features a comprehensive public service program that is availed in any natural, health, and other emergencies.
- Live Oak’s Main City Park and Woodcrest Park provide a venue for a host of recreational activities where everyone can enjoy the fresh air while staying active.
- The Park Lake Entrance also offers the same outdoor recreational activities plus a lot more to do in the lake.
- The city is home to highly-rated public schools including Wortham Oaks Elementary, Crestview Elementary, Kitty Hawk Middle, and Judson Early College Academy.
Most Popular Live Oak Neighborhoods for Owner-Financed Homes
Zip Code: 78233
Auburn Hills is gaining popularity for its newly-constructed homes inspired by modern Texan architecture and suburban living. Families and young professionals love it here since there are options they can avail of at around $165,000.
Live Oak Village
Zip Code: 78148
A more established (and more diverse) neighborhood at the heart of Live Oak, newcomers here get to pick from a wide range of housing options established between 1967-2019. Vintage homes come at lower costs of $150,000 but newer developments are not much expensive, costing an average of $290,000.
Zip Code: 78233
This affluent housing market boasts mid-sized homes sitting on larger, more spacious lots. Properties here are moderately dated with the oldest ones dating back to 1999. Roads are mostly car-dependent but the area continues to grow and is being primed to be bike and pedestrian-friendly.
More Live Oak Neighborhoods for Owner-Financed Homes
How to Buy an Owner-financed Home in Live Oak
Getting a home in Live Oak without credit-checks is not as difficult as you may think, but it’s important that the alternative financing method you choose doesn’t put you in a tight financial situation. Owner financing, in this regard, offers benefits most bank-approved buyers enjoy such as 30-year amortization and fixed interest rates. It’s different from rent-to-own since this arrangement gives buyers the flexibility to find the home of their choice in Live Oak or anywhere around the greater San Antonio metro area without the stringent requirements.
Interested in learning more? Set an appointment with us today!