Lewisville, TX rent-to-own & owner-financed homes with no credit check
Lewisville is 25 minutes away from Downtown Dallas. It is a great destination to explore if you want to take a break from the big city life. The city is conveniently placed between two major highways leading to other cities like Fort Worth, McKinney, and Denton, opening up more sightseeing and shopping opportunities. The median listing price in Lewisville is over $325K. Though the sales are fast-moving with listings staying on the market for a little over 30 days, you will still find a lot more options to fit your preferences and budget from its inventory of 200-300 homes most weeks.
A no credit check home in Lewisville might be your only option and if you are looking for a no credit check program, you can consider exploring third-party seller financing. Different from rent-to-own or owner-to-owner, this system enables you to buy any home of your choice with no income verification. No credit is required. There are no balloon payments or pre-payment penalties.
In this guide, you will have free access to all the homes listed for sale in Lewisville. You will also learn how you can buy any of these homes with owner financing.
NTREIS data last updated September 24, 2021.
Why Buy an Owner-Financed Home in Lewisville, TX?
The following Lewisville real estate market overview will help you decide if the city is the right home buying destination for you and your family:
- The median listing price is over $325K; however, you will be able to find a 2 bedroom home for 190K or less.
- The sales in this city are significantly faster than others as the Median Days on the Market are 40-50 days, but there will be more options available for you from the 200-300 homes available for sales most weeks. Lewisville offers budget-friendly single-family homes.
- Lewisville is conveniently located between two major highways which just a bit further on leads to Oklahoma. It is only 25 minutes away from Downtown Dallas.
- The residents praise the peaceful area for being a great place to settle a growing family. The city hosts many kid-friendly events in Old Town and Main Street, making the community activities diverse and inclusive.
- With more than a whopping 120 public schools in Lewisville— Castle Hills Elementary School, Denton Creek Elementary School, Garden Ridge Elementary School, and Coppell Middle North are some that have received a 9-10 GreatSchools rating.
- This steadily growing city offers family-friendly attractions, accommodating hotels, exciting outdoor entertainment areas, and the vintage charm of Old Town Lewisville which has a performing arts center.
- Lewisville has seen a consistent job market increase within the last year and predicted the future job growth in the next ten years to be over 44% higher than the US average.
- There are great selections of places for fun-loving families to alleviate boredom like waterparks, skating rinks, golf courses, indoor paintball, and arcades.
- Restaurants are plentiful and diverse, ranging from the classic LA Burger, Hard Eight BBQ to Kura Revolving Sushi Bar, and many Korean BBQs in the area.
How to buy a no credit check home in Lewisville, TX with owner financing
The city offers a wide price range from $90K to $2.5M, giving you affordable choices of single-family homes. Lewisville is popular among families or residents raising kids because of the sought-after business opportunities, great quality education, and a diverse list of recreational and entertainment options.
But a conventional mortgage might be difficult to obtain if you are self-employed, a foreign national, a victim of identity theft, or have a bankruptcy/short sale showing up on your credit report. While other options such as rent-to-own limit your ability to buy a home of your choice (all homes are not available for sale in Lewisville with this option), we can help you learn about a unique third-party owner financing. This system enables you to submit an offer on any single-family home of your choice (listed on the market). There are no balloon payments or pre-payment penalties. You can in fact pay down your loan with fixed monthly payments.
Interested in learning more? Set an appointment with us today!