Levelland, TX Owner-Financed & Rent-to-Own Homes (No Credit)
Nestled quietly on the south plains of north Texas (30 miles west of Lubbock), Levelland boasts a historic downtown with a host of activities and venues families can enjoy. But homebuyers who chose to set roots in Levelland speak highly of the town’s strong sense of community, high quality of life, as well as the top-tier educational system. Young professionals and start-up families recently started flocking here, appreciating the area for its affordable housing with properties typically being valued at $175,000.
The Levelland housing market usually has 60 properties listed, but the stringent requirements for conventional loans leave some buyers struggling with approvals. If you’re faced with a familiar situation, owner financing in Levelland or anywhere around the 79336 and 79338 zip code areas can help you purchase any home like a bank-approved buyer. This arrangement offers a 30-year amortization period and unlike rent-to-own options, it doesn’t come with additional expenses such as balloon payments or pre-payment penalties.
This guide will help you learn how to leverage owner-financing to make your get your dream home regardless of your credit situation:
Get notified when matching listings become available. We also have found more listings nearby within 5 miles of this community.
NTREIS data last updated March 26, 2023.
Why Buy an Owner-financed Home in Levelland, TX?
Here are a few reasons why you should consider buying a home in Levelland:
- For a small town with big city convenience and strong urban vibe, Levelland’s $175,000 median listing home price makes it one of the most affordable housing markets in North Texas.
- About 60 homes are listed in the market and the diverse options for home designs and price points leave a lot of options for every homebuyer out there.
- The historic Main Street downtown square continues to have a thriving commercial presence with shops, restaurants, and entertainment venues spicing things up for locals and tourists to enjoy.
- Everyone here loves the 20-minute average commute time around town and the several outdoor mosaics found in almost every corner offers a driving experience that feels like a cultural city tour.
- It may not have its own medical district like most big cities, but Levelland is home to a number of healthcare facilities including a full-service hospital and a clinic that’s open to the public 7 days a week.
- Avid and casual golfers can easily enjoy a few rounds of putt in the greens at the Levelland Country Club.
- The thriving economy offers job and livelihood in the industries of agriculture (responsible for 25% of the world’s overall cotton production), energy production, education.
- The award-winning school system is highlighted by South Plains College which offers courses in workforce training, sports, academics, and fine arts.
How to Buy an Owner-financed Home in Levelland
For buyers still struggling to meet the stringent requirements set by conventional lenders, owner-financing can help you get the home of your choice listed in Levelland. It works like a conventional loan since this arrangement offers immediate homeownership and a 30-year amortization period with fixed interest. Payments are also reported to major credit bureaus so you have the opportunity to rebuild credit and refinance through a conventional lender.
Interested in learning more? Set an appointment with us today!
Post a Comment