Lantana, TX owner-financed & rent-to-own homes (no credit)
Families looking to buy luxury homes without spending a fortune can consider Lantana as one of their options. A master-planned community that shares a zip code with the town of Argyle, Lantana is one of the upscale housing markets in the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex alongside Double Oak and Bartonville. Lantana has a median listing home price of $530,000, but more affordable properties are available for budget-conscious families. It’s considered a competitive seller’s market with an average of 35 homes staying listed for 30 days or less.
Unlike rent-to-own in Lantana, aspiring homebuyers can pick the home of their choice here, provided it’s in a loanable condition. If you’re self-employed, having an inconsistent monthly income, and/or simply struggling with housing loan approval due to a low credit score, we can help you learn about a third-party owner financing program that allows you to buy without credit or income inquiries.
In this guide, you will have free access to all the homes listed for sale in Lantana. You will also learn how you can buy any of these homes with owner financing.
NTREIS data last updated September 24, 2021.
Why Buy an Owner-Financed Home in Lantana, TX?
The following Hurst real estate market overview will help you decide if this residential area is the right homebuying destination for you and your family:
- Lantana is a master-planned community that features luxury homes with a median listing price of just $530,000. Families living on a modest income can find more affordable options in this upscale suburban area.
- Residential properties here are built around an 18-hole golf course and residents have access to affluent facilities such as playrooms and a state-of-the-art fitness center.
- A low housing inventory makes this housing market competitive for buyers. It’s important that you are financially prepared if you are planning to buy a home in Lantana.
- Residents also enjoy various events such as chili coo-offs, picnics, and festivals.
- The approximately 30-minute commute to the DFW metropolitan area means homeowners have easy access to commercial hubs, business districts, and areas of employment.
- Lantana is a 4-time recipient of the People’s Choice Award of the McSAM awards from the Dallas Homebuilder’s Association.
- It’s home to several quality schools including Dorothy P. Adkins Elementary School, Blanton Elementary School, E.P. Rayzor Elementary School, Harpool Middle School, and Guyer High School.
Best Places to Live Near Lantana
Purchasing No-Credit Check homes in Lantana
Banks and other lending institutions have stringent requirements that can make it challenging to buy a home in Lantana. In case home loan approvals seem impossible, you may consider owner financing as your next option to realize your dream of homeownership. Unlike rent-to-own, you can buy any single-family home of your choice with owner financing. Get in touch with us today to learn more.