Lakewood Forest, Houston TX owner-financed & rent-to-own homes
A community of over 2,000 single family homes, Lakewood Forest is an affordable real estate market with a median listing price of 275,000. You can buy a beautiful single-family home sitting on an independent lot for $250,000 or less. You will find about 25-30 homes listed for sale here most weeks. The community features many top-rated schools with a GreatSchools rating of 8 or more. Excellent family-friendly amenities, close proximity to some popular neighborhoods including Greater Inwood, Creekside Park, Grogan's Mill, Fairfield Village, Champion Forest, and high affordability are some of the features that make Lakewood Forest a popular neighborhood among families and professionals.
If you are looking to buy a home in Lakewood Forest, but struggling with credit, we – here at Shop Owner Finance – can help you learn how to buy any home here with owner financing – regardless of your credit or situation.
In this guide, you will get access to all the homes listed for sale in Lakewood and nearby areas (77070 zip code). We will also discuss how you can buy any of these homes with owner financing.
Some interesting facts about Lakewood Forest real estate market (77070)
Here are a few reasons why you should consider buying a home in Lakewood Forest:
- Lakewood Forest is a community of about 2,000 single-family properties.
- Home to nearly 16,000 residents, Lakewood Forest is a family-friendly neighborhood, featuring tree-lined streets, low crime rate, and suburban vibe.
- The median listing price is usually $275,000.
- You will find about 25-30 homes listed for sale here most weeks.
- Lakewood Elementary School, Moore Elementary School, Hamilton Middle School, Willow Wood J High School, Northpointe Intermediate School, Tomball Memorial High School, and Cypress Creek High School are some of the top-rated schools that serve the community.
- Residents have access to plenty of outdoor activities as the community features an Olympic size swimming pools, tennis courts, a clubhouse, playgrounds and parks.
How to buy an owner financed home in Lakewood Forest
Buying a home in Lakewood Forest can be challenging if you don’t qualify for a conventional mortgage due to reasons such as foreign nationality, financial missteps in the past or self-employment.
If you’ve saved enough for a down payment (a minimum of 15-20%), we can help you learn how to get owner financing on any home in Lakewood Forest or anywhere else in Houston for that matter. You can pay off your owner financing loan in 30 years at reasonable interest rates or refinance any time you want with a conventional lender without worrying about pre-payment penalties. There are no balloon payments, credit check or income verification.
Interested in buying an owner financed home in 77070?