Lakeside, TX owner-financed & rent-to-own homes (no credit)
Retirees, empty nesters, and families prefer the town of Lakeside for its quiet neighborhoods and proximity to excellent outdoor spaces. Like the nearby residential areas such as White Settlement, Benbrook, Colleyville, and Saginaw, residents enjoy living in large homes sitting on open green lots. The median listing home price is $420,000 with 10-20 residential properties staying listed on the market for 40 or fewer days.
Obtaining a mortgage remains the primary method of buying a home in Lakeside but not everyone has a stellar credit background or employment history to get approved. If you wish to get the home of your choice in Lakeside or anywhere in Texas, a third-party owner financing program can be a better alternative. You can buy any single-family home of your choice listed on the market for sale in Lakeside but without stringent requirements such as credit or income inquiries.
In this guide, you will have free access to all the homes listed for sale in Lakeside. You will also learn how you can buy any of these homes with owner financing.
NTREIS data last updated September 24, 2021.
Why Buy an Owner-Financed Home in Lakeside, TX?
The following Lakeside real estate market overview will help you decide if this residential area is the right homebuying destination for you and your family:
- Panther Creek mostly features single-family homes that sit on large lots with beautiful landscaping.
- It’s popular among retirees, empty nesters, and established families because of the peaceful and friendly small-town vibe.
- The median listing home price is $420,000.
- Residents have easy access to a number of outdoor activities. The area features waterfront parks such as Sunset Park, Hodgkins Park, and Camp Joy Park as well as the neighboring Mosque Point Park, Broadview Park CCC Site, and the massive Fort Worth Nature Center & Refuge.
- You will easily find plenty of shopping centers in and around Lakeside including the Silver Creek Corner, Turkey Mountain Ol’ General Store, Lakeview Shopping Center, and Lake Worth Towne Crossing, just to name a few.
- It’s just over 20 minutes away from downtown Fort Worth, so residents can enjoy big-city amenities and attractions easily.
- For families with kids, Lakeside is home to several top-ranked schools including Eagle Heights Elementary School, Azle Jr. High School South, Azle High School, and Brewer High School.
Best Places to Buy a Home Near
Purchasing No-Credit homes in Lakeside
If your home loan application repeatedly gets denied, owner financing can help you get the home of your choice in Lakeside. This financing arrangement will let you choose any residential property (single-family in a loanable condition that is listed on the market) in the Lakeside housing market. It does not require credit inquiries and you get a 30-year amortization period with a good chance of rebuilding your credit with each monthly payment.