Lakeside, TX owner-financed & rent-to-own homes (no credit)
Retirees, empty nesters, and families prefer the town of Lakeside for its quiet neighborhoods and proximity to excellent outdoor spaces. Like the nearby residential areas such as White Settlement, Benbrook, Colleyville, and Saginaw, residents enjoy living in large homes sitting on open green lots. Being 20 minutes away from downtown Fort Worth makes it a popular housing market with 10-20 homes staying listed for 40 or fewer days. That's despite the relatively high median listing home price of $420,000.
Obtaining a mortgage remains the primary method of buying a home in Lakeside but not everyone has a stellar credit background or employment history to get approved. If you wish to get the home of your choice in Lakeside or anywhere around the 76108 and 76135 zip code areas, a third-party owner financing program can be a better alternative. You can buy any single-family home of your choice listed on the market for sale in Lakeside but without stringent requirements such as credit or income inquiries.
In this guide, you will have free access to all the homes listed for sale in Lakeside. You will also learn how you can buy any of these homes with owner financing.
NTREIS data last updated December 1, 2023.
Why Buy an Owner-Financed Home in Lakeside, TX (76108, 76135)?
The following Lakeside real estate market overview will help you decide if this residential area is the right homebuying destination for you and your family:
- Lakeside mostly features single-family homes that sit on large lots with beautiful landscaping.
- It’s popular among retirees, empty nesters, and established families because of the peaceful and friendly small-town vibe.
- The median listing home price is $420,000.
- Residents have easy access to a number of outdoor activities. The area features waterfront parks such as Sunset Park, Hodgkins Park, and Camp Joy Park as well as the neighboring Mosque Point Park, Broadview Park CCC Site, and the massive Fort Worth Nature Center & Refuge.
- You will easily find plenty of shopping centers in and around Lakeside including the Silver Creek Corner, Turkey Mountain Ol’ General Store, Lakeview Shopping Center, and Lake Worth Towne Crossing, just to name a few.
- It’s just over 20 minutes away from downtown Fort Worth, so residents can enjoy big-city amenities and attractions easily.
- For families with kids, Lakeside is home to several top-ranked schools including Eagle Heights Elementary School, Azle Jr. High School South, Azle High School, and Brewer High School.
Most Popular Lakeside Neighborhoods for Owner-Financed Homes
At the heart of Lakeside is a peaceful neighborhood of cozy homes with a variety of designs that range from country farmhouses to affluent suburban manors. Residents here get to relax right in their own backyards thanks to the sprawling greens and the towering trees found all over the area.
This quiet community sits on the shores of Lake Worth giving a majestic view that goes along with the relaxing breeze from the freshwater and the surrounding greens. Its location just right outside downtown Fort Worth gives access to city conveniences without driving too far from the relaxing neighborhood.
Oakwood Estates gives suburban living a whole new take with its quiet streets, manicured lawns, and refreshing lakeside breeze. Residents get to do a lot here with downtown Lakeside just a few minutes away and Lake Worth within walking distance.
Other Areas to Buy Owner-Financed Homes in Lakeside
The Estates of Lakeside
Van Zandt Place
Best Places to Buy a Home Near Lakeside
Purchasing No-Credit homes in Lakeside (76108, 76135)
If your home loan application repeatedly gets denied, owner financing can help you get the home of your choice in Lakeside. This financing arrangement will let you choose any residential property (single-family in a loanable condition that is listed on the market) in the Lakeside housing market. It does not require credit inquiries and you get a 30-year amortization period with a good chance of rebuilding your credit with each monthly payment.