Lakes Of Parkway, Houston TX owner financed & rent-to-own homes
Lakes Of Parkway is an upscale community that features greenery, lakes, and round-the-clock security. The community is situated in the Southernmost part of the Energy Corridor, a few miles west of Briar Forest and Walnut Bend. With a median listing price ranging from $800,000-$900,000, luxury homes in this community sit on large lots with mature trees and beautiful landscaping. The area has reported a strong appreciation in property values, so your investment in a home here may turn out to be very profitable.
If you are looking to buy a home in Lakes Of Parkway, but struggling with credit, we – here at Shop Owner Finance – can help you learn how to buy any home here with owner financing – regardless of your credit or situation.
In this guide, you will get access to all the homes listed for sale in Lakes Of Parkway and nearby areas (77077 zip code). We will also discuss how you can buy any of these homes with owner financing.
Some interesting facts about Lakes Of Parkway real estate market (77077)
Here are a few reasons why you should consider buying a home in Lakes Of Parkway:
- Lakes Of Parkway is a gated community of about 900 single-family homes.
- The median listing price ranges from $650,000 - $750,000.
- The Energy Corridor is just 2 miles away. This prominent business district features the regional headquarters of many corporates including BP, Citgo, ConocoPhillips, Dow Chemical, ExxonMobil Chemical, and Foster Wheeler.
- Bush Elementary School, West Briar Middle School, and Westside High School are some of the top-rated schools which serve the community.
- George Bush Park, a 7,800-acre park and wildlife sanctuary, is in close proximity, featuring hike and bike trails, two soccer fields, six baseball fields, a shooting range, a field for flying model aircraft, playgrounds, pavilions, and ponds.
- West Oaks Mall is a popular destination near the community for shopping and dining.
Best Places to Buy a Home Near Lakes of Parkway
How to buy an owner financed home in Lakes Of Parkway
Buying a home in Lakes Of Parkway can be challenging if you don’t qualify for a conventional mortgage due to reasons such as foreign nationality, financial missteps in the past, or self-employment.
If you’ve saved enough for a down payment (a minimum of 15-20%), we can help you learn how to get owner financing on any home in Lakes Of Parkway or anywhere else in Houston for that matter. You can pay off your owner financing loan in 30 years at reasonable interest rates or refinance any time you want with a conventional lender without worrying about pre-payment penalties. There are no balloon payments, credit checks, or income verifications.
Interested in buying an owner-financed home in 77077?
Post a Comment