Lake Forest, TX Owner-Financed & Rent-to-Own Homes (No Credit)
This established master-planned community in Round Rock’s southeastern district is becoming a go-to destination for young families and urban professionals. Families are drawn to Lake Forest because it’s zoned to the best schools in the Round Rock ISD. Employees and executives, on the other hand, love it because of its convenient location near major retail and commercial centers. Particularly, it’s a short drive away from major employment centers such as Baylor, Scott, & White Healthcare, Ascension Seton Williamson, and Dell. It’s also a short drive to some of Round Rock’s most distinctive neighbors, Pflugerville and Hutto.
Buying a home in Lake Forest requires a stellar credit score if you are going to secure financing through a conventional lender. But not all buyers have the eligibility to get approved since lenders have very stringent requirements. If you’re faced with such a situation, owner financing can help you purchase any home in the area (under the zip codes 78664 and 78665) without credit or income inquiries. It works like a conventional loan, giving buyers a 30-year amortization period. It means it doesn’t come with balloon payments or pre-payment penalties.
This guide will help you learn how to leverage owner-financing to make your get your dream home in Lake Forest regardless of your credit situation:
Get notified when matching listings become available. We also have found more listings nearby within 2 miles of this community.
Why Buy an Owner-financed Home in Highlands at Lake Forest, TX (78664 and 78665)?
Here are a few reasons why you should consider buying a home in Lake Forest:
- Lake Forest offers some of the most affordable homes in a Master-Planned Community near a major metropolitan area. Homes here cost anywhere between $400,000 to $800,000.
- Residents in the area get to enjoy a lower cost of living along with a highly attractive 2.2% tax rate.
- Within the community alone, residents of all ages get to enjoy outdoor recreation in its tennis and basketball courts, community pool, playscapes, and clubhouse.
- It’s close to Round Rock’s most prized gems including the Dell Diamond Stadium, Kalahari Resorts, and Convention Center, Old Settlers Park, Rock ‘N River Water Park, and Round Rock Sports Center.
- The short drive to downtown Round Rock also offers quick access to some of the finest shops, restaurants, and other major retail outlets.
- Lake Forest’s active social committee gives locals the opportunity to know each other and get involved in the community.
- It’s also home to several highly-acclaimed Round Rock Schools including Black Rock Prairie Elementary, Ridgeview Middle, and Cedar Ridge High.
How to Buy an Owner-financed Home in Highlands at Lake Forest (78664 and 78665)
Lake Forest is one of the most desirable housing markets in the Round Rock area. But if you struggle to secure mortgage approvals because of stringent lender requirements; owner-financing can help you choose any home (single-family in a loanable condition) listed in the area or anywhere in greater Austin. This arrangement has no credit inquiries and it gives you a 30-year amortization period with a good chance of rebuilding your credit with each monthly payment.
Interested in learning more? Set an appointment with us today!