La Marque, TX Rent-to-Own & Owner-Financed Homes (No Credit)
Although La Marque is an overall small and discreet town, your chances of finding the best property are limited if you have terrible credit plus if you're a foreign national or self-employed, renting to own may appear to be your only alternative because there's no credit check, but you'll lose a lot of market possibilities. Choosing owner-financing will not limit your inventory and there will be no income verification and balloon payments.
In this guide, you will have free access to all the homes listed for sale in La Marque. You will also learn how you can buy any of these homes with owner financing.
Why Buy an Owner-Financed Home in La Marque, TX?
The following La Marque real estate market overview will help you decide if the city is the right home buying destination for you and your family:
- The median listing price hovers around $160K and 200-300 homes for sale, ranging from $150K to $21.9M.
- Highland Bayou Park is a La Marque municipal park. The park is trapezoidal in design and contains two slides and a swing. A few benches are also available, perfect if you’re looking for some solitude. Bring your kids or go alone; there are plenty of things to do at this park. There is a fishing hole where you can teach your children to fish, as well as a patio area where you can barbecue some meals.
- Carbide Park is a fantastic spot to spend a weekend with your family and children. The park, which is tucked away amid lush foliage and tall trees, has a covered gazebo, a tot-lot, an elderly exercise area, and bathrooms. There is also a short route here that may be utilized for both hiking and biking. The pavilions are spacious enough to accommodate a family get-together.
- Whatever unique occasion you are intending to commemorate, My Special Occasion, LLC will help you do so in style. It is an attractive and sophisticated event space where happy occasions such as weddings, baby and bridal showers, birthday parties, and family gatherings are held. The event location is also well-known for organizing educational seminars, pageants, luncheons, and graduation parties.
- This city is ideal for families looking for a safe neighborhood to live in— La Marque is 11% safer than other cities of Texas and 14% safer than other cities in the nation. La Marque has ranks below average in comparison to other cities in the country.
Don't allow the fact that La Marque isn't as well-known as other American cities to fool you. La Marque is a tiny, but lovely, up-and-coming living area worth seeing. Some of the interesting things to do and places to see in this hidden gem will astound you. La Marque is the Gateway to the Gulf, coastal living never gets better than this—whether you are boating, taking your family to the park, or waking up to the sunrise over Galveston Bay. During the Civil War, it was known as "Buttermilk Station," although it was subsequently renamed Highlands. In the 1890s, the name was changed to La Marque since it was already in use by another municipality.
How to buy no credit home in La Marque with owner financing
Owner financing allows you to buy a property with no credit restrictions, regardless if you’re self-employed or a foreign national—or both. An investor purchases the house of your choice on your behalf under this form of seller financing. On the day of closing, you take possession of the property and have 30 years to pay off the loan. There are no penalties for early payment or balloon payments.