Krum, TX owner-financed & rent-to-own homes (no credit)
Large newly-constructed homes sitting on spacious lots, top-ranked schools, and a very diverse job market make Krum a popular housing market for families raising kids and professionals. The small city in Denton is located near other prominent places such as Krugerville, Argyle, Shady Shores, and Lake Dallas. Single-family homes here cost around $300,000 with close to 60 homes staying listed on the market for 40 days on average.
Bank-assisted financing remains the primary option for financing a home in this small city, but entrepreneurs and self-employed professionals struggle to get approved due to inconsistent monthly income. Rent-to-own in Krum may be appealing to most homebuyers but a third-party owner financing program can be a better alternative to help you realize your dream of homeownership. Apart from having no credit checks and income verifications, it also allows you to pick the home of your choice as long as it’s in a loanable condition.
In this guide, you will have free access to all the homes listed for sale in Krum. You will also learn how you can buy any of these homes with owner financing.
NTREIS data last updated September 24, 2021.
Why Buy an Owner-Financed Home in Krum, TX?
The following Krum real estate market overview will help you decide if this Denton town is the right homebuying destination for you and your family:
- The median listing home price is $300,000. Krum features mostly newly-constructed single-family homes sitting on spacious green lots.
- For budget-conscious buyers, there are cheaper options available.
- Krum offers diverse job opportunities including mid-level office executives, teaching, and administrative support, among others.
- The population has grown by more than 22% over the last decades which means it is becoming one of the most preferred residential areas in Denton County.
- Krum is known for its racial diversity.
- It’s 30 minutes away from the Dallas-Fort Worth metropolitan area, giving residents a quick and easy access to major commercial districts as well as major business hubs.
- Schools in the area include Mountain View Elementary School, Krum Middle School, Dyer Elementary School, Blanche Dodd Intermediate School, Krum Middle School, and Krum High School.
Best Places to Buy a Home Near Krum
Purchasing No-Credit homes in Krum
Credit score or employment history are some of the top reasons why aspiring homebuyers get denied a conventional mortgage. Rent-to-own in Krum does not provide immediate homeownership and it limits the choices for available properties. Owner financing, on the other hand provides more flexibility in terms of letting you pick any home listed on the market as long as it’s in a loanable condition. It is payable in 30 years and allows you to re-finance with a conventional lender without pre-payment penalties.