Krugerville, TX owner-financed & rent-to-own homes (no credit)
Krugerville has seen a massive influx of families over the past few years. Top-ranked public schools and a great balance of rural living with city amenities make it attractive for families, especially those raising kids. The median listing home price for single-family homes here is $400,000. It’s a competitive housing market with most homes staying listed for fewer than 30 days on average. You will find about 90-100 homes listed for sale here most weeks. Some of the prominent residential areas near Kugerville are Prosper, Providence Village, and Krum
Buying a home in Krugerville with a conventional loan requires a consistent employment background and remarkable credit scores. But entrepreneurs, self-employed individuals, or those with low credit scores struggle to get approved for a mortgage. If you too are struggling with credit, you may want to consider exploring a unique third-party owner financing that allows you to buy any single-family home of your choice listed on the market for sale in Krugerville or anywhere in Texas. It requires no credit checks or income verifications.
You will have free access to all the home listings in Krugerville in this guide. You'll also discover how to get owner financing on any of these houses.
NTREIS data last updated January 27, 2022.
Why Buy an Owner-Financed Home in Krugerville, TX?
The following Krugerville real estate market overview will help you decide if the city is the right home buying destination for you and your family:
- You will find about 90 homes listed for sale here most weeks with a median listing price of $400,000.
- The flourishing business landscape offers jobs in different industries including retail, transport, sanitation, logistics, and food preparation.
- Krugerville offers a rural vibe while providing homeowners easy access to big-city amenities.
- The city features many shopping centers including Parkway Towne Crossing, The Shops at Starwood, Golden Triangle Mall, Denton Town Crossing, and Rayzor Ranch Market, among other places.
- This area is mainly composed of residential properties and commercial spaces but there are several recreational facilities nearby such as Ray Roberts Lake State Park, South Lakes Park, Little Elm Park, and Beard Park.
- Schools in the area include HL Brockett Elementary School, Mountain View Elementary School, Aubrey Middle School, and Aubrey High School.
Best Places to Buy a Home Near Krugerville
Similar to a bank-approved loan, owner financing allows homebuyers to choose the home they prefer in Krugerville or anywhere in Texas, as long as it’s in a loanable condition. The 30-year amortization period offers reasonable fixed interest rates. Your monthly payments are also reported to major credit bureaus allowing you to rebuild your credit score. As a real estate training agency, we can help you learn about this method. Get in touch with us today to learn more!