Kendleton, TX owner-financed & rent-to-own homes (no credit)
Kendleton is located on the southwest edge of Fort Bend County. Beautiful parks, agriculture, museums, and the San Bernard River surround it. Kendleton is the perfect location if you want to get away from the hustle and bustle of the city. Though it is a small-town country region, it is close enough to the neighboring towns of Beasley, Rosenberg, and Needville to provide you access to urban facilities. Greenery, family-friendly amenities, and a rich heritage make Kendleton a desirable place to buy a home for families and individuals. but the growing demand for housing has led to competition, pushing many prospective home buyers – particularly those struggling with credit – out of the market.
If you are unable to secure a mortgage due to your credit history, a third-party financing program can assist you in purchasing any single-family home listed for sale in Kendleton. Unlike other financing options like rent-to-own or owner-to-owner in Kendleton, you will be able to shop for a home in the open market just like a bank-approved buyer does.
You will get free access to homes listed for sale in Kendleton in our guide. You will also learn how to obtain owner financing on any of these homes.
Try a new search, or click below to get notified when matching listings become available.
Why Buy an Owner-Financed Home in Kendleton, TX?
The following Kendleton real estate market overview will help you decide if the city is the right home buying destination for you and your family:
- Homes in the Kendleton market are priced around $150K and they usually sell after an average of 110-120 days.
- You will be able to enjoy the wildlife here. Bates M Allen Park is popular for snapping turtles, frogs, ravens, grey squirrels, raccoons, red-tailed hawks, blue herons, ducks, white-tailed deer, and other species. Two picnic shelters, walking pathways, a beach volleyball court, a children's playground, a fishing pier, and other amenities are available to visitors.
- Canoeing, fishing, sightseeing, walking paths and wetlands, grilling, and sports are all available in the parks, which span over 230 acres.
- A number of historical markers may also be found around the city.
- The Fort Bend County Heritage Museum in Kendleton has been open since 2005, with various displays depicting the stories of African-Americans in Fort Bend County, from laboring in the cotton fields to participating in the military, from the early 1900s until 1965.
- Evelyn’s Souldfood 59 is a local favorite. They serve real Southern food, the owner, who is a mother started the business in 2015. She is known for making big meals for friends and family until her daughter told her to open up a restaurant.
Most Popular Kendleton Neighborhoods for Owner-Financed Homes
An intimate neighborhood on the eastern end of Kendleton, Braxton Park offers dense greenery and the distinct rural feel Kendletonians love. Cozy homes of different styles and sizes sit on open lots giving homebuyers broad choices to experience countryside living in their dream home.
Bernard River Park
Bernard River Park offers the best of laid-back living in cozy suburban-style properties. Its location near the San Bernard Riverbank offers a refreshing breeze of freshwater air and a host of sights and activities to do in the water as well as in the surrounding wooded area.
This intimate community takes its name from its location in the greater Kendleton area. It has easy access to the city's specialty shops and local stores as well as a healthy lot of freshly harvested produce that's the signature of Kendleton.
Best Places to Buy a Home Near Kendleton
How to buy no credit home in Kendleton with owner financing
Even if you have bad credit, our program can teach how to obtain owner-financing on any single-family homes of your choice – listed on the market for sale - in Kendleton. Third-party seller financing differs from rent-to-own in Kendleton because it immediately transfers ownership to you.