Jefferson, TX Owner-Financed & Rent-to-Own Homes (No Credit)
The Northeastern Texas City of Jefferson – located just about 30 miles and 30 minutes away from the Louisiana Border – is loved by many for its wonderful mix of Texas tradition and old town vibe. While it may often be overlooked in favor of more popular metropolitan areas like Houston or Dallas, those who choose to live here are drawn to its cozy charm as seen in its antebellum manors and Greek revival homes. Everything around the city is also easily accessible in 20 minutes or less thanks to the its modest size of 4.4 sq. miles.
Most sellers prefer buyers are already pre-approved for a mortgage. If stringent requirements leave you struggling to secure a home loan, owner-financing can help you find your dream home in Jefferson or anywhere around the 75657-zip code area. This arrangement offers immediate homeownership as well as a 30- year amortization period and immediate homeownership without credit or income verifications.
This guide will help you learn how to leverage owner-financing to buy the home of your choice in Jefferson regardless of your credit situation.
NTREIS data last updated March 26, 2023.
Why Buy an Owner-financed Home in Jefferson, TX?
Here are a few reasons why should consider buying a home in Jefferson:
- The small city of Jefferson lists about 110 properties regularly. The average value of a home here is at $275,000 but price points can vary anywhere in between $150,000 to $1,400,000.
- Those looking to getaway from the bustling city life while still enjoying many of its conveniences and a slower pace are drawn to this more balanced way of life.
- Jefferson’s historic downtown area is home to some of the most unique shops, in the state.
- While mostly for tourists, locals can also enjoy the city’s sites through a cruise around the bayou.
- Visitors and locals alike savor the city’s hospitality through its collection of bed & breakfast inns.
- Jefferson’s rich history and distinctive culture is experienced through the Jefferson Historical Museum and city tours as well as carriage and riverboat rides around the Civil War sites.
- Fishing enthusiasts will find their share of angling excitement at the Caddo Lake State Park, a 26,000-acre lake that’s home to seventy types of fish. It also has 50 miles of paddling trails.
- There are 5 public schools around the area including Jefferson Primary, Jefferson Elementary, Jefferson Junior High, and Jefferson High School.
How to Buy an Owner-financed Home in Jefferson, TX
Owner-financing allows you to shop like a bank-approved buyer while having the flexibility to choose any of the single-family houses listed for sale on the Jefferson Housing Market. This arrangement also helps you purchase any residential property at a fixed rate even if you’re struggling with credit. Unlike other no-credit-check arrangements such as rent-to-own, this type of financing reports monthly payments to major credit bureaus giving buyers an opportunity to rebuild their credit and refinance through a conventional lender any time they want.
Interested in learning more? Set an appointment with us today!
Post a Comment