Irving, TX rent-to-own & owner-financed homes with no credit check
Ranked as one of the most diverse cities in the United States, Irving is home to nearly 240,000 residents. It's located at the heart of the DFW metroplex, making it very popular among professionals and job seekers. Because of the thriving job market, Irving reports a higher household income median as well as a lower unemployment rate than in Dallas. The city features about 400 diners and restaurants that offer global cuisines to Irving locals as well as foodies from the adjacent cities of Euless, Farmers Branch, and Grapevine. Public green spaces, family and pet-oriented events, friendly residents, low crime rate, easy access to Dallas (17 minutes) and Fort Worth (28 minutes), and excellent schools are some of the features that make Irving a great place to live for families.
Homes in Irving stay 55 or fewer days on the market due to the high demand for housing. For this reason, homebuyers struggling with credit may face additional challenges. If you are unable to obtain a home loan from a bank, we can help you learn about a unique third-party owner financing system. You can buy any single-family home of your choice (listed on the market for sale) with no credit check or income verification.
In this guide, you will have access to all the homes listed for sale in Irving, TX. You will learn how owner financing can help you buy any of these homes regardless of your credit situation.
NTREIS data last updated October 18, 2021.
Irving, TX Real Estate Market Overview
- The median listing price ranges from $350K to $360K
- You will find about 300-400 homes listed for sale here most weeks.
- Homes stay 55 or fewer days on the market
- Nearly 75 schools serve the city. Lakeside Elementary, Valley Ranch Elementary, Mockingbird Elementary, Brandenburg Elementary, Great Hearts Irving, Pinkerton Elementary, Coppell Middle East, Coppell Middle West, Great Hearts Irving, Uplift Education-North Hills Prep, Coppell High School, Jack E Singley Academy, and Universal Academy are among the most notable public schools zoned to Irving homes.
- The hospitality industry is the biggest employer with the city featuring over 75 hotels. Many professionals who work in Dallas and Fort Worth prefer to live in Irving due to its convenient location, low cost of living, and easy access to excellent amenities.
- Las Colinas is a popular master-planned community with high-rise office buildings and family homes set around golf courses and lakes. The community features 10,000+ offices.
- Due to the recent economic growth and plenty of employment opportunities, Irving has witnessed a steep increase in population, making it one of the fastest-growing cities in Texas. Most buyers are building equity faster as property values are appreciating due to the demand for housing.
- The Mustangs of Las Colinas Museum, Grapevine Lake, Lone Star Park, and Irving Arts Center are some of the most notable landmarks in the city.
Best Places to Buy a Home Near Irving
How to buy an owner-financed home with no credit check in Irving
We can help you learn how to buy any single-family home of your choice with owner financing. Unlike rent-to-own or owner-to-owner financing arrangements, owner financing offers many benefits to buyers struggling with credit. You get a fixed-rate loan that you can pay over 30 years just like a conventional mortgage. There are no balloon payments and pre-payment penalties.
Interested in learning more? Set an appointment today.