Hurst, TX owner-financed & rent-to-own homes (no credit)
Hurst is one of the more sought-after residential areas in the Dallas-Fort Worth metropolitan area with at least 80 homes listed on the market most weeks. Some of the nearby communities include Bedford, North Richland Hills, Grapevine, and Euless. The median listing price is $299,000 and the availability of affordable options for the budget-conscious homebuyer makes it one of the most competitive housing markets.
Entrepreneurs, self-employed individuals, and those with poor credit often find it challenging to get approved for a conventional mortgage. If you are in a similar situation, a third-party owner financing can help you buy any single-family home of your choice with no credit or income inquiries. Unlike rent-to-own, it lets you choose any single-family home in a loanable condition listed on the market.
In this guide, you will have free access to all the homes listed for sale in Hurst. You will also learn how you can buy any of these homes with owner financing.
NTREIS data last updated September 24, 2021.
Why Buy an Owner-Financed Home in Hurst, TX?
The following Hurst real estate market overview will help you decide if the city is the right homebuying destination for you and your family:
- The median listing home price of $299,000 with even more affordable options for the budget-conscious make it an attractive destination for families and young professionals.
- Residents can enjoy leisurely activities in the North East Mall which was ranked as the best shopping mall in Tarrant County and the second largest mall in the state of Texas. There’s also the North East Cinemark Rave 18 for movies.
- The city is home to a very diverse job market as it features major companies such as Bell Helicopter Textron, Inc., Shops at North East Mall, North East Mall, Walmart, Macy’s Target, and Dilliard’s.
- It’s centrally located near prominent places such as Bedford, Grapevine, Euless, and Richland Hills.
- It’s home to several quality schools including Bransford Elementary School, Bedford Heights Elementary School, West Hurst Elementary School, Smithfield Middle School, Bedford Jr. High School, and Bell High School.
Best Places to Buy a Home Near Hurst
Purchasing No-Credit Check homes in Hurst
If you get denied a home loan, rent-to-own in Hurst may not be your best option. You can consider a third-party owner financing arrangement that provides the freedom to get a single-family home of your choice in Hurst without credit checks. Get in touch with us today to learn more.