Hunters Creek, Houston owner-financed & rent-to-own homes
Home to some of the most expensive residential properties in Houston, Hunters Creek is an exclusive housing market with a median listing price of over $2M. Hunters Creek – one of the villages that make up Memorial Villages – has been rated among the ‘Top Suburbs to Live Well’ by Forbes. Close proximity to Galleria – a popular shopping and business center spread over 2.4 million square feet, easy accessibility to many business centers such as Energy Corridor, The Westchase Business District, and Downtown Houston make Hunters Creek a sough-after destination for entrepreneurs and professionals.
If you are looking to buy a home in Hunters Creek, but struggling with credit, we – here at Shop Owner Finance – can help you learn how to buy any home here with owner financing – regardless of your credit or situation.
In this guide, you will get access to all the homes listed for sale in Hunters Creek and nearby areas (77024 & 77063 zip code). We will also discuss how you can buy any of these homes with owner financing.
Some interesting facts about Hunters Creek real estate market (77024)
Here are a few reasons why you should consider buying a home in Hunters Creek:
- Hunters Creek is among the best rated suburban areas in Texas.
- It’s located just 8 miles from Downtown Houston. The downtown area is easily accessible via Loop 610.
- The Galleria is located less than 3 miles away from Hunters Creek.
- There are several zoning and deed restrictions in place, ensuring the neighborhood’s original look and feel.
- Luxury homes in Hunters Creek sit on large lots, measuring up to 30,000 square feet. Most lots feature mature trees.
- Hunters Creek homes are served by top-rated schools such as Hunters Creek Elementary School and Memorial High School.
- Greenery and tree-lined streets offer its residents a suburban feel.
- There are many vintage ranch-style homes and luxury custom-built homes.
How to buy an owner financed home in Hunters Creek
Buying a home in Hunters Creek can be challenging if you don’t qualify for a conventional mortgage due to reasons such as foreign nationality, financial missteps in the past or self-employment.
If you’ve saved enough for a down payment (a minimum of 15-20%), we can help you learn how to get owner financing on any home in Hunters Creek or anywhere else in Houston for that matter. You can pay off your owner financing loan in 30 years at reasonable interest rates or refinance any time you want with a conventional lender without worrying about pre-payment penalties. There are no balloon payments, credit check or income verification.
Interested in buying an owner financed home in 77024?