Hudson Forest, Houston TX owner-financed & rent-to-own homes
Close proximity to Galleria, Energy Corridor, and other popular landmarks, easy accessibility via many freeways and main roads, excellent amenities, and top-rated schools are some of the features that make Hudson Forest a popular real estate market. The median listing price is $550,000, but you can find a home listed for $450,000 or less. The market is competitive because there are only 1-2 homes listed for sale most weeks in this small community of about 75 single-family properties. For this reason, you should be financially prepared when you are in Hudson Forest real estate market looking for a home.
If you are looking to buy a home in Hudson Forest, but struggling with credit, we – here at Shop Owner Finance – can help you learn how to buy any home here with owner financing – regardless of your credit or situation.
In this guide, you will get access to all the homes listed for sale in Hudson Forest and nearby areas (77024 zip code). We will also discuss how you can buy any of these homes with owner financing.
Try a new search, or click below to get notified when matching listings become available.
Some interesting facts about Hudson Forest real estate market (77024)
Here are a few reasons why you should consider buying a home in Hudson Forest:
- Hudson Forest is a gated community with private petrol ensuring security round the clock.
- Hodson forest has an active homeowner association, responsible for ensuring compliance with deed restrictions and building regulations.
- The community features excellent family-friendly amenities including hike and bike trails, sports centers, shopping centers and restaurants.
- Spring Branch Independent School District serves Hudson Forest homes. The top-rated schools include Memorial Drive Elementary School.
- There are about 75 single family homes.
- You will find just 1-2 properties listed for sale here most weeks.
- Hudson Forest is accessible via Interstate 10, Beltway 8, Briar Forest Drive, Memorial Drive and Interstate 69.
How to buy an owner financed home in Hudson Forest
Buying a home in Hudson Forest can be challenging if you don’t qualify for a conventional mortgage due to reasons such as foreign nationality, financial missteps in the past or self-employment.
If you’ve saved enough for a down payment (a minimum of 15-20%), we can help you learn how to get owner financing on any home in Hudson Forest or anywhere else in Houston for that matter. You can pay off your owner financing loan in 30 years at reasonable interest rates or refinance any time you want with a conventional lender without worrying about pre-payment penalties. There are no balloon payments, credit check or income verification.
Interested in buying an owner financed home in 77024?