Highlands, TX owner-financed & rent-to-own homes (no credit)
Highlands is a close-knit community in Harris County where you can enjoy the peace and quiet of a small town without sacrificing the convenience of big-city amenities. Highlands is perfect for families that want to get away from the hustle and bustle of major cities. The residents adore the friendliness of its tight-knit community where everyone who has been working locally can spot familiar faces everywhere. There are also plenty of parks, trails, and other kid-friendly amenities for children around the area. Nearby Towns and cities include Baytown, Channelview, and Mont Belvieu
In Highlands, TX, you will find about 30-40 homes listed for sale most weeks. The lack of inventory makes it even more challenging for prospective home buyers with poor credit to buy a home of their choice as they struggle to get a conventional mortgage. A rent-to-own home with no credit check in Highlands, TX is not commonly available. If you are facing this situation, you can consider exploring third-party owner financing in Highlands that enables you to buy any single-family home of your choice (listed on the market for sale) with no credit or income verification.
You will get free access to homes listed for sale in Highlands in our guide. You will also learn how to obtain owner financing on any of these homes.
Why Buy an Owner-Financed Home in Highlands, TX?
The following Highlands real estate market overview will help you decide if the city is the right home buying destination for you and your family:
- There are 30-40 homes available for sale in Highlands that are usually priced at $175K. They sell after 70-80 days.
- Planning a day out with the kids? Attractions for the entire family can be found in Pirates Bay just near Highlands. A big dumping bucket, a wonderful variety of spray nozzles, tot slides, and water cannons, a 671-foot long lazy river, and two enormous slide towers are all included in this large and colorful pirate-themed water play center. With everything from run-out slides to racing tubes, the tower activities cater to both children and daredevils.
- Highlands is just a little over 20 minutes away from Downtown Houston.
- The Lynchburg Ferry is a free ferry that connects Crosby-Lynchburg Road in Lynchburg to the old State Highway 134 and San Jacinto Battleground State Historic Site in La Porte across the Houston Ship Channel in the United States.
- Just a 10 minute drive away, you can visit Juan Seguin Park. The San Jacinto Monument, the Battleship Texas, the Houston Ship Channel, and the Lynchburg Ferry can all be seen from this 4.9-acre park. Juan Nepomuceno Seguin, a political and military commander who was crucial in the struggle for Texas independence, is honored in this park. A walk, playground, picnic spaces, bathrooms, and informational panels are all available.
Best Places to Buy a Home Near Highlands
How to buy no credit home in Highlands with owner financing
When you choose third-party owner financing in Highlands, you are able to shop like a bank-approved buyer with a licensed Realtor by your side. While a credit check is not necessary for rent-to-own homes in Highlands, this financing option limits your home buying options. With third-party seller financing, you will be able to buy any home listed on the market without having to worry about your credit situation or employment history.