Highland Village, Houston TX owner-financed & rent-to-own homes
Well-preserved vintage homes with contemporary architecture, tree-lined streets and greenery, a strong sense of community, top-rated schools, and plenty of retail shops, restaurants, and boutiques are some of the features that make Highland Village a desirable location for families. Highland Village is known as Houston’s one of the best walkable neighborhoods. There are less than 100 single family homes here, so the housing market is obviously competitive. The median listing price is about $600,000.
If you are planning to buy a home in Highland Village, your first step will be to get approved for a mortgage. If you have been turned down by conventional lenders, we – here at Shop Owner Finance – can help you buy any Highland Village home you want with owner financing. As long as you’ve saved enough for a down payment (a minimum of 15%-20%), you can qualify for an owner financing loan with a 30-year amortization period, reasonable interest rates, and no balloon or pre-payment penalties. No credit check or income verification is required.
In this guide, you will get access to all the homes listed for sale in Highland Village. You can buy any of these homes with owner financing. We will also discuss some features that make Highland Village a popular neighborhood in Houston:
Why to buy an owner financed home in Highland Village (77027)
Here are a few reasons why you should consider buying a home in Highland Village:
- The most famous landmark in Highland Village is the Highland Village Shopping. Dating back to 1957, the shopping center has become the most popular destination for shoppers and food lovers. There are over 60 luxury boutiques, restaurants, and commercial establishments.
- St. George Place Elementary, Lanier Middle, and Lamar High School are among the best rated schools in Houston.
- Greenery and tree-lined streets are the best feature of this neighborhood. You will always want to take a walk for running errands.
- Highland Village is a close-knit community. Everybody knows everyone here. including Loop 610, Southwest Freeway, Willowick Road, Westheimer Road and some other roads and freeways make Highland Village easily accessible. The Galleria/Uptown Houston and Upper Kirby/Greenway Plaza are in close proximity.
- The housing market has reported a strong appreciation in property values here over the past few years. Buying a home in Highland Village may be a smart investment.
How to buy an owner-financed home in Highland Village
Are you struggling to qualify for a conventional mortgage, even when you have saved enough for down payment? Foreign nationality, past financial mistakes or other issues may affect your eligibility to qualify for a conventional mortgage. But you can still buy your dream home in Highland Village or anywhere in Houston with owner financing where no credit check or income verification is required.
If you are interested in buying a home in 77024, get in touch with us today. We will help you learn how to buy a home here regardless of your credit situation.