Haslet, TX owner-financed & rent-to-own homes (no credit)
With a median listing price of $370,000, Haslet offers a large selection of homes. It's close to other prominent residential areas such as Saginaw, Roanoke, and Keller and you will find about 150 homes listed for sale here most weeks. Due to high housing affordability, Haslet has seen a steep appreciation in property values over the past few years. It’s a competitive housing market with homes staying listed for fewer than 40 days on average.
Most homebuyers in Haslet rely on a conventional loan to purchase their dream home. However, if you are an entrepreneur, self-employed individual, or someone with imperfect credit, you will likely struggle to get approved for a mortgage. If that’s the case, you may consider exploring a unique third-party owner financing that allows you to buy any single-family home of your choice listed on the market for sale in Haslet or anywhere in Texas.
You will have free access to all the home listings in Haslet in this guide. You'll also discover how to get owner financing on any of these houses.
NTREIS data last updated September 24, 2021.
Why Buy an Owner-Financed Home in Haslet, TX?
The following Haslet real estate market overview will help you decide if the city is the right home buying destination for you and your family:
- You will find about 150 homes listed for sale in Haslet with the median listing price of $370,000.
- Haslet’s close proximity to downtown Fort Worth offers plenty of career opportunities in different industries and sectors including Aerospace, Aviation, Healthcare, Education, Retail, Manufacturing, and Telecommunications.
- Haslet offers a small-town feel but features all the big city amenities.
- The city features many outdoor destinations including the John Gammill Park and the Haslet Community Park. Both have facilities for different activities such as picnics, sports, walks, or jogging.
- It’s home to some of the more prominent companies such as General Mills, AT&T, and Amazon.
- Schools in the area include W.R. Hatfield Elementary School, Haslet Elementary School, Truett Wilson Middle School, Gene Pike Middle School, and V.R. Eaton High School.
Best Places to Buy a Home Near Haslet
Purchasing No-Credit-Check Homes in Haslet
Aspiring homebuyers don’t always get approved for a mortgage for a variety of reasons including inconsistent income, low credit score, and foreign citizenship. As a real estate training agency, we can help you learn about unique third-party owner financing. It allows you to buy your dream home in Haslet without credit or income inquiries. Unlike rent-to-own in Haslet, owner financing allows you to choose any single-family home in a loanable condition with a 30-year amortization period. Get in touch with us today to learn more.
Best Places to Buy a Home Near