Haltom City, TX owner-financed and rent-to-own homes (no credit)
Haltom City is a city located in Tarrant County, Texas. It is a Fort Worth suburb with a huge selection of attractions and recreational spaces for residents to enjoy. This diverse community shares a warm atmosphere and an overwhelming sense of optimism like its neighbors, Watauga and North Richland Hills. It's a community of people who know one other from the neighborhood corner shop to their own homes. The median listing price hovers around $190K; however, you will be able to find prices ranging from $180K to $1.5M. There are only 70-80 homes available in the inventory but they usually stay listed for an average of 50 days.
This Haltom City real estate market guide is for you if you are looking for an alternative financing option such as rent-to-own or owner-to-owner. The fact that you can buy with no credit check makes these programs a viable option, but we will help you learn about even a better option - third-party seller financing. It allows you to buy any home of your choice listed for sale in Haltom City with no credit requirements. You will also get free access to all the homes listed for sale in Haltom City.
NTREIS data last updated September 24, 2021.
Why Buy an Owner-Financed Home in Haltom City, TX?
The following Haltom City real estate market overview will help you decide if the city is the right home buying destination for you and your family:
- The median listing price hovers around $190K; however, you will be able to find prices ranging from $30K to $1.5M.
- There are only 70-80 homes available in the inventory but they usually stay listed for an average of 50 days.
- Shopping is one of the nicest things to do in Haltom City; there are more than three mega malls within walking distance. In addition to shopping, Haltom City has some interesting museums, such as the Salon and Spa Museum and the Toy Museum.
- Compared to the rest of the country, Haltom City’s cost of living is 5.6% lower than the U.S. average.
- The Birdville Independent School District serves Haltom City’s educational needs, as well as those of nearby cities such as Fort Worth, North Richland Hills, Watauga, and Hurst. Keller ISD also serves the area to the north, with high-school students attending Fossil Ridge High School in Fort Worth.
- One of the best things to do in Haltom City is to go shopping at North East Mall in Hurst, which is only a 14-minute drive away. This shopping center is four minutes by vehicle from Target on Precinct Line Road.
Best Places to Buy a Home Near Haltom City
Buying No-Credit-Check Homes in Haltom City
There are many no-credit-check programs available in the market including rent-to-own for Haltom City home buyers. So how is third-party owner financing different from these programs? Well, you don’t require credit, but what makes it better is the fact that you can buy any home of your choice – even a brand-new home in Haltom City. There is no pressure to pay early with an amortization period of up to 30 years, no balloon payments, or pre-payment penalty. Since this helps you rebuild credit, you can refinance with a lender any time you want.