Greater Inwood, Houston TX ‘owner-financed’ & rent-to-own homes
Home to nearly 70,000 people from diverse cultural, religious, and ethnic backgrounds, Greater Inwood is a popular housing market in Houston because of the green spaces, suburban vibe, a close-knit community, quiet neighborhoods, and excellent schools. Like its neighbors in Acres Homes, Jersey Village, and Aldine, Residential properties in Greater Inwood are affordable with a median listing price for single-family homes ranging from $150,000 to $200,000. You will find about 75-100 homes listed for sale here most weeks. The area has reported a strong appreciation in property values over the past few years, so buying a home in Greater Inwood may turn out to be a good investment. The average days on the market for a home is about 50 days, so Greater Inwood is a competitive real estate market.
If you are looking to buy a home in Greater Inwood, but struggling with credit, we – here at Shop Owner Finance – can help you learn how to buy any home here with owner financing – regardless of your credit or situation.
In this guide, you will get access to all the homes listed for sale in Greater Inwood and nearby areas (77088 zip code). We will also discuss how you can buy any of these homes with owner financing.
Some interesting facts about Greater Inwood real estate market (77088)
Here are a few reasons why you should consider buying a home in Greater Inwood:
- Greater Inwood is easily accessible via main roads and freeways including Antoine, West Little, West Gulf Bank, Pinemont, Victory, and Tidwell.
- It’s within 30 minutes from prominent business centers such as Downtown Houston, the Galleria, Energy Corridor, and the Texas Medical Center. For this reason, the community is very popular among professionals.
- Homes in Greater Inwood are reasonably priced. You can easily buy a beautiful single-family home for $200,000 or less.
- Holbrook Elementary School, Ermel Elementary School, Eiland Elementary School, Dean Middle School, Houston Academy, Harmony School of Excellence – Endeavor, Victory Early College High School, Jersey Village High School, and Carver High School For Applied Tech/Engine are some of the notable public schools serving the area.
- Greenery and public green spaces including parks and playgrounds are some of the best features, drawing first-time home buyers and families to the community.
- Greater Inwood features excellent family-friendly amenities including restaurants, sports and entertainment centers, bars, and shopping centers.
Best Places to Buy a Home Near Greater Inwood
How to buy an owner financed home with no credit check in Greater Inwood
Buying a home in Greater Inwood can be challenging if you don’t qualify for a conventional mortgage due to reasons such as foreign nationality, financial missteps in the past or self-employment.
If you’ve saved enough for a down payment (a minimum of 15-20%), we can help you learn how to get owner financing on any home in Greater Inwood or anywhere else in Houston for that matter. You can pay off your owner financing loan in 30 years at reasonable interest rates or refinance any time you want with a conventional lender without worrying about pre-payment penalties. There are no balloon payments, credit check or income verification.
Interested in buying a home in 77088?