Greater Fifth Ward, Houston TX owner-financed & rent-to-own homes
Greater Fifth Ward is a vibrant neighborhood featuring excellent urban amenities. It's located 2 miles northeast of downtown adjacent to Second Ward and Denver Harbor/Port Houston. The median listing price ranges from $225,000 - $300,000. You will find about 100-150 homes listed for sale here most weeks. High affordability, a wide range of home buying options, plenty of family-friendly amenities, top-rated schools, and a close-knit and diverse community are some of the features that make Greater Fifth Ward a popular housing market in Houston's Harris County.
If you are looking to buy a home in Greater Fifth Ward, but struggling with credit, we – here at Shop Owner Finance – can help you learn how to buy any home here with owner financing – regardless of your credit or situation.
In this guide, you will get access to all the homes listed for sale in Greater Fifth Ward and nearby areas (77020 zip code). We will also discuss how you can buy any of these homes with owner financing.
Try a new search, or click below to get notified when matching listings become available.
Some interesting facts about Greater Fifth Ward real estate market (77020)
Here are a few reasons why you should consider buying a home in Greater Fifth Ward:
- The overall look and feel vary street-by-street in the neighborhood. Despite the area being so close to Downtown Houston, you will find plenty of parking space. Lots in most areas are well-kept and most streets with sidewalks are pedestrian-friendly.
- There are plenty of public schools including Atherton Elementary School, Henderson N Elementary School, Young Men's College Preparatory Ac, and Yes Prep - 5th Ward.
- Fifth Ward is one of the most diverse communities in Houston. People from many different ethnic, religious, and cultural backgrounds have settled here over the past few decades.
- The Fifth Ward is just 10 minutes away from Downton. For this reason, the area is very popular among professionals and entrepreneurs.
- You will have a wide range of options if you are planning to buy a home in Greater Fifth Ward. The median listing price ranges from $225,000 - $300,000. However, you can easily find a 3-bedroom single-family home for $200,000 or less.
- Greater Fifth Ward is located in Harris County.
Best Places to Buy a Home Near The Greater Fifth Ward
How to buy an owner financed home in Greater Fifth Ward
Buying a home in Greater Fifth Ward can be challenging if you don’t qualify for a conventional mortgage due to reasons such as foreign nationality, financial missteps in the past or self-employment.
If you’ve saved enough for a down payment (a minimum of 15-20%), we can help you learn how to get owner financing on any home in Greater Fifth Ward or anywhere else in Houston for that matter. You can pay off your owner financing loan in 30 years at reasonable interest rates or refinance any time you want with a conventional lender without worrying about pre-payment penalties. There are no balloon payments, credit check or income verification.
Interested in buying an owner financed home in 77020?