Grapevine, TX rent-to-own & owner-financed homes (no credit)
Conveniently named, Grapevine is home to many award-winning winery tasting rooms. Because of its location, history, attractions, and events, it has become a sought-after residential spot. Grapevine's downtown area is conveniently positioned less than four miles from Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport, making it a readily accessible location for people from the neighboring areas of Keller, Trophy Club, and Colleyville. The median listing price hovers around $450K; however, you will be able to find diverse prices from $190K to $4M in the inventory 100-200 homes for sale. On average, the homes usually sell after 30 days—more or less.
A conventional mortgage is not an option for all home buyers in Grapevine. Some may need to explore alternative financing options. This usually happens when banks deny their home loan application. In this guide, you will learn why third-party seller financing is a better option than other methods such as rent-to-own or owner-to-owner. You will also have access to all the homes listed for sale in Grapevine. You can buy any of these homes with third-party seller financing.
NTREIS data last updated September 24, 2021.
Why Buy an Owner-Financed Home in Grapevine, TX?
The following Grapevine real estate market overview will help you decide if the city is the right home buying destination for you and your family:
- The median listing price hovers around $450K; however, you will be able to find diverse prices from $190K to $4M.
- There are 100-200 homes available in the inventory and they usually stay on the market for an average of more than 30 days—this is a number that changes frequently.
- For a little city, Grapevine offers shopping, dining, and live entertainment comparable to that of the big cities.
- Grapevine is home to some of the most highlighted events in the Dallas-Fort Worth area. GrapeFest, the largest wine festival in the American Southwest, takes place over four days in September and is one of its most well-known events.
- It is also known as the Christmas Capital of Texas, Downtown Grapevine is lit up with millions of lights during the holiday season with 1,400 Christmas activities spread out over 40 days.
- Lake Grapevine, a recreational lake just north of town, is the core of Grapevine's outdoor amenities. Largemouth bass, spotted bass, white bass, catfish, and crappie are all abundant in the cold waters of Lake Grapevine, making it a fantastic site to go fishing. Aside from the water-based activities, there is also an abundant selection of parks and trails.
Best Places to Buy a Home Near Grapevine
How to buy a no-credit-required home in Grapevine with owner financing
Third-party owner-financing requires no credit or income verification. You can pay early and there are no balloon payments. In fact, your owner financing payments help you build credit that you can use to refinance with a conventional mortgage. Get in touch with us today to learn more.