Grand Prairie, TX rent-to-own & owner-financed homes with no credit check
Grand Prairie is a popular choice among job seekers due to its thriving manufacturing industry. In fact, the manufacturing industry employs almost 13% of all workers in the population. Located in Dallas county, Grand Prairie is just 16 minutes from Downtown Dallas, while less than 25 minutes from Fort Worth by car. With a median listing price ranging from $260K to $265K, the city offers affordable housing options for budget-conscious buyers. Families love the city for a variety of attractions including shopping plazas, outdoor activities, world-class entertainment, plenty of public green spaces, and top-ranked schools.
Though Grand Prairie is affordable, the biggest challenge home buyers face is the tough competition. With homes in desirable neighborhoods staying 40 or fewer days on the market, you must be financially prepared. However, not being able to obtain a home loan should not prevent you from realizing your homeownership dream. We can help you learn about a unique third-party owner financing program which enables you to buy in Grand Prairie with no credit check or income verification. Other features include:
- Buy any single-family home of your choice (listed on the market for sale in Grand Prairie)
- No balloon or pre-payment penalties
- Fixed interest rate
- No pressure to pay early. Pay down your loan in 30 years.
- Self-employment, foreign nationality, or poor credit OK
In this guide, you will have free access to homes listed for sale in Grand Prairie. You will also learn how to buy any of these with owner financing:
NTREIS data last updated July 30, 2021.
Why buy a no credit check home in Grand Prairie
Here is a brief overview of the Grand Prairie real estate market to help you decide if the city is the ideal destination to buy a home in your situation:
- The median listing price is $265K
- You will find 250-300 homes listed for sale here most weeks
- Homes in desirable neighborhoods stay 40 or fewer days on the market
- There are 90 public schools zoned to Grand Prairie homes. Cora Spencer Elementary, Hobbs Williams Elementary, Elizabeth Smith Elementary, Louise Cabaniss Elementary, Colin Powell Elementary, School For The Highly Gifted, Grand Prairie Collegiate Institute, Grand Prairie Fine Arts Academy, Danny Jones Middle, Mary Lillard I, James Coble Middle, Ronald W Reagan Middle, John A Dubiski Career High, International Leadership Of Texas High School – Arlington, Mansfield Lake Ridge High, and Mansfield Timberview High are among some of the most notable public schools serving the city.
- Grand Prairie is full of excellent attractions and family-friendly amenities. Not only locals, but tourists also love these attractions, particularly horse riding at Lone Star Park, water fun at Epic Waters Indoor Waterpark, shopping at Traders Village flea market, concerts at The Theatre at Grand Prairie, and camping at the 7,500-acre Joe Pool Lake. Louis Tussauds Palace of Wax, Ripley's Believe It Or Not!, Tangle Ridge and Prairie Lakes golf courses, and the AirHogs Stadium are some other landmarks that the city boasts of.
- The city is easily accessible via many main roads and highways including George W. Bush Tollway / State Highway 161, State Highway 360, Interstate I-20, and Interstate I-30. Many professionals who work in Dallas and Fort Worth prefer to live in Grand Prairie due to more affordable housing options.
- There are 15 universities within a radius of 50 miles of Grand Prairie.
- The city is home to nearly 200,000 residents from diverse cultural and ethnic backgrounds. It’s the 15th largest city in Texas.
How to buy an owner-financed home in Grand Prairie, TX
Buying a home with a third-party owner financing system is a very straightforward process. We can help you learn how you will be able to get approved regardless of your credit situation and buy any home of your choice. It must be a single-family home in loanable condition.
Interested in learning more? Set an appointment now.