Goliad, TX Owner-Financed & Rent-to-Own Homes (No Credit)
It’s no secret that Texas is home to some of the most historic towns and cities in the country, but Goliad has one of the biggest claims to the state’s storied past. This small town right between San Antonio and Corpus Christi is considered the birthplace of Texas’ ranching tradition and where the state’s first declaration of independence was officially signed. Today, Goliad continues to grow as one of the most sought-after housing markets in the state because of moderate home prices, small-town vibe, and extremely low crime rates.
Among the biggest draws for new Goliad residents is the median listing home price of just $255,000 but many aspiring homebuyers are unable to secure a loan here mainly due to poor credit, unverifiable income, or foreign nationality. But a unique owner-financing arrangement in Goliad or anywhere around the 77963-zip code area offers benefits similar to bank-approved homebuyers. These include getting a single-family home of your choice listed on the market, a 30- year amortization period and immediate homeownership without credit or income verifications.
This guide will help you learn how to leverage owner-financing to buy the home of your choice in Goliad regardless of your credit situation.
Get notified when matching listings become available. We also have found 2 listings nearby within 5 miles of this community.
NTREIS data last updated March 26, 2023.
Why Buy an Owner-financed Home in Goliad, TX?
Here are a few reasons why should consider buying a home in Goliad:
- The median listing home price of $255,000 makes Goliad an attractive and affordable housing market with easy access to city conveniences amenities as well as coastal activities.
- Goliad has an average of 48 homes listed on the market and these properties usually stay listed for about 150 days. This means that homebuyers have enough time to search for the perfect home.
- It is considered one of the safest places to live in the state with a 50% lower crime rate than the state’s average.
- Longtime residents cite the lower cost of living as one of the main reasons for settling in the area for food. It is 6% lower than Texas’ average while home prices are a stunning 37% lower than most cities, suburbs, and neighborhoods around the state.
- It’s less than 2 hours away from San Antonio, so travelling for work will not be much of a hassle even during rush hour. Locals can also get anywhere around town in 25 minutes or less.
- Goliad’s rich history and culture is celebrated regularly in outdoor sights such as Goliad State Park and Historic Site, Zaragoza Birthplace Historical Site, and Fannin Memorial.
- The town offers no shortage of outdoor recreational activities through open spaces such as Fort Fun Children’s Park at Fannin Plaza, Angel of Goliad Hike & Bike Trail, as well as its public Golf Courses and Tennis Courts.
- Goliad schools strive to provide quality education across all levels. It is served by some top-ranked schools including Goliad Intermediate School, Goliad Middle, and Goliad High.
How to Buy an Owner-financed Home in Goliad, TX
Owner-financing gives buyers the flexibility to choose properties listed on Goliad’s housing market regardless of their credit situation. If you’re struggling to secure mortgages from conventional lenders can opt for this no-credit-check alternative as it offers fixed monthly rates among other benefits of conventional loans. It also submits reports on your monthly payments to major credit bureaus so you can rebuild your credit and refinance through a conventional lender over time.
Interested in learning more? Set an appointment with us today!
Post a Comment