Glenn Heights, TX owner-financed & rent-to-own homes (no credit)
Glenn Heights is a welcoming, business-friendly neighborhood that is split between Dallas and Ellis counties. It is conveniently located near I-35 and large towns, yet it shares tranquil and beautiful surroundings with nearby towns of Red Oak, Cedar Hill, and DeSoto. It's a safe community.
Glenn Heights offers a wide selection of homes for homebuyers despite being a small community. But most homes are sold to buyers pre-approved by banks. If you are looking for a no-credit-check home with alternative financing methods such as rent-to-own, you will most likely end up making a compromise due to the lack of inventory. In this situation, we can help you learn about third-party owner-financing which enables you to shop for a home just like a buyer pre-approved by a bank. It means you can buy any single-family home of your choice listed for sale in Glenn Heights.
In this guide, you will have free access to all the homes listed for sale in Glenn Heights. You will also learn how you can buy any of these homes with owner financing.
NTREIS data last updated October 21, 2021.
Why Buy an Owner-Financed Home in Glenn Heights, TX?
The following Glenn Heights real estate market overview will help you decide if the city is the right home buying destination for you and your family:
- The median listing price hovers around $290K; however, you will be able to find listings ranging from $180K to $2.5M.
- There are 70-80 homes for sale that usually stay on the market for an average of 60 days—
- The DART Park and Ride Center serve the city. Residents can also make use of DART's on-demand shuttle service to go to and from the Park and Ride Center.
- The DeSoto Independent School District serves Dallas County, while the Red Oak Independent School District serves Ellis County.
- Glenn Heights is not a large area because it is a little suburb within a large metropolis, hence crime is quite low. Because the police station is located in the heart of town, most crimes are evaded.
Best Places to Buy a Home Near Glen Heights
Getting No-Credit-Check Homes in Glenn Heights
If you can arrange for a reasonably high down payment (a minimum of 15%), you should learn about third-party seller financing before opting for no-credit-check programs such as rent-to-own or owner-to-owner. Fixed monthly payments, an amortization period similar to that in a conventional loan, no balloon or pre-prepayment penalties, and deed in your name on closing day are some of the benefits that third-party owner financing offers.
Get in touch with us today to learn more!