Garrison Park, TX Owner-Financed & Rent-to-Own Homes with No Credit Check
Garrison Park is considered one of Austin’s most affordable suburbs with home pricing ranging from $190,000-$500,000. First-time home buyers love the area due to the low crime rate and proximity to top-ranking schools in the Austin Independent School District. Garrison Park features many outdoor recreation spots with excellent family-friendly amenities with the adjacent neighborhoods of Westgate, Sunset Valley, and South Lamar expanding those choices, There are an average of 15-20 properties listed for sale in the Garrison Park housing market.
Struggling to get approved for a conventional loan to buy your dream home in Garrison Park or anywhere in the 78745 zip code area? Well, alternatives such as owner-financing can help you as it provides a 30-year amortization period with fixed monthly payments and an opportunity to refinance through a conventional lender without pre-payment penalties.
This guide will help you learn how to leverage owner-financing to make your dream of owning a home here a reality regardless of your credit situation:
Try a new search, or click below to get notified when matching listings become available.
Why Buy an Owner-financed Home in Garrison Park, TX (78745)?
Here are a few reasons why you should consider buying a home in Brentwood:
- Garrison Park has a median listing price of $500,000. The diverse price points, however, allow budget-conscious homebuyers to get a single-family home of their choice for $190,000.
- Homes in the area vary by design, but the majority of the properties offer ample yard space.
- The district park, which the neighborhood is named after, offers outdoor recreation options including a community pool, dog-walking paths, and paved trails for hiking and biking.
- Altitude Trampoline Park also offers out-of-the-box fun that kids and kids-at-heart will surely enjoy.
- Seafood lovers can also satisfy their cravings in specialty restaurants such as the Cherry Creek Catfish Company and DK Sushi South.
- Garrison Park is home to acclaimed public schools under the Austin ISD including Sunset Valley Elementary, Wayside Eden Park Academy, and Covington Middle.
How to Buy an Owner-financed Home in Garrison Park (78745)
While Garrison Park offers affordable housing options, many home buyers are still not able to buy their dream home here due to credit challenges. If you’re looking to buy a home in the area, owner-financing is a viable option. Like a bank-approved homebuyer, this arrangement offers an amortization period of up to 30 years with fixed monthly payments. It also enables you to buy choose any single-family property in the Garrison Park housing market, as long as it’s in a loanable condition.
Interested in learning more? Set an appointment with us today!