Garland TX rent-to-own & owner-financed homes with no credit check
If you are looking to buy an affordable that's about half an hour drive from downtown Dallas, you should definitely explore the Garland real estate market. It's just right outside Richardson and Plano, next to Sachse. With a median listing price of just $250K, Garland offers families and professionals great opportunities to fulfill their homeownership dream without breaking the bank. The city is known for close-knit suburban communities, excellent schools, recreation centers, shopping plazas, live music in restaurants and cafes, and diversity. A wide selection of homes makes it easier for credit-challenged home buyers to get on the property ladder.
If your home loan application has been denied by banks, you should learn about a unique third-party owner-financing system. While most alternative financing options including rent-to-own and owner-to-owner enable home buyers to buy with no credit check, this owner financing system is far better as it allows you to buy any single-family home of your choice (listed on the market for sale). Few other features include:
- No credit check
- No income verification
- No balloon payments
- No prepayment penalties
- Self-employment, foreign nationality, and poor credit OK
- Buy any home of your choice
In this guide, you will have free access to all the homes listed for sale in Garland, TX. You will also learn how to buy any of these homes with no credit check or income verification.
NTREIS data last updated October 18, 2021.
Why buy an owner-financed home in Garland, TX?
Here is a brief overview of the Garland real estate market to help you decide if the city is the right choice:
- The median listing price is $250,000. Many single-family homes with features such as 3 bedrooms, contemporary architecture, and large lots are listed for $200,000 or less. This gives budget-conscious homebuyers who can’t afford real estate in Dallas and Denton counties to realize their homeownership dream.
- You will find about 350-400 homes listed for sale here most weeks.
- The market is competitive with homes staying 45 or fewer days on the market. However, a licensed Realtor can help you buy a reasonably-priced home in any of the desirable neighborhoods. The fast-moving real estate market helps buyers build equity faster.
- Garland homes are zoned to 94 public schools. Kimberlin Academy For Excel, Walnut Glen Academy For Excel, Pathfinder Achievement Center, John W Armstrong Elementary, Keeley Elementary, Spring Creek Elementary, Pathfinder Achievement Center, Classical Center At Brandenburg, Austin Academy For Excel, Lyles Middle, Harmony School Of Innovation – Garland, Pathfinder Achievement Center, and Harmony School Of Innovation – Garland are among the most notable public schools.
- Garland is home to nearly 240,000 residents from diverse ethnic and cultural backgrounds. Families moving to Garland love the diversity that the city offers.
- There are plenty of public green spaces and lakes in Garland. There are over 65 public parks in the city. Audubon Park features a full 18-hole disc golf course. Spring Creek Forest Preserve is a popular attraction featuring nature trails and over 650 species of plants and animals. Downtown Garland is very famous for small shops, excellent restaurants offering a variety of cuisines, and business centers.
Best Places to Buy a Home Near Garland
How to buy a no credit check home in Garland, TX
Rent-to-own or owner-to-owner are some of the alternative financing options that you may be exploring if you are struggling to obtain a mortgage to buy a home in Garland. However, you will feel constrained by the limited inventory of homes, and stringent terms such as balloon payments and pre-payment penalties. With owner financing, you can buy any single-family home of your choice with a fixed interest rate. You can pay down your loan over 30 years and refinance with a bank any time you want.
Interested in learning more? Set an appointment today!