Frostwood, Houston TX owner-financed & rent-to-own homes
Located in Harris County, Frostwood is one of the most expensive real estate markets in Houston. There are about 325 homes and the population sits nearly 4000 residents. Most residential properties are single-family homes, sitting on large lots with mature trees. The home values range from $700,000 to 1.20M. The median listing price is usually $850,000. Strict deed and zoning restrictions has ensured the area’s planned and uniform development. This small community is popular among families and professionals for a variety of reasons such as close proximity to business centers such as the Energy Corridor, Galleria and medical complex of Memorial Park.
If you are looking to buy a home in Frostwood, but struggling with credit, we – here at Shop Owner Finance – can help you learn how to buy any home here with owner financing – regardless of your credit or situation.
In this guide, you will get access to all the homes listed for sale in Frostwood and nearby areas (77024 zip code). We will also discuss how you can buy any of these homes with owner financing.
Some interesting facts about Frostwood real estate market (77024)
Here are a few reasons why you should consider buying a home in Frostwood:
- The community features an active homeowners association which ensures compliance with deed restrictions and also organizes public events from time to time, offering the residents an opportunity to develop social ties.
- Most homes sit on large lots, measuring up to 12,000 square feet.
- Frostwood is a small community of nearly 325 homes. With a median listing price of $850,000-$950,000, it is one of the most expensive real estate markets in Houston.
- You will find about 3-5 homes listed for sale here most weeks.
- Memorial City Mall is a popular hangout destination for Frostwood residents. The community features excellent family-friendly amenities including parks, playgrounds, shopping, entertainment and sports centers, and restaurants.
- Frostwood is located just 4.5 miles from the Energy Corridor and Galleria. The Westchase district is also in close proximity. For this reason, the area is very popular among entrepreneurs and professionals.
- Memorial High School, Memorial Middle School, and Frostwood Elementary – which are among the best schools in Houston – serve Frostwood.
- Frostwood is easily accessible via Katy Freeway, Sam Houston Parkway, Gessner Road, Memorial Drive and several other freeways and highways.
How to buy an owner financed home in Frostwood
Buying a home in Frostwood can be challenging if you don’t qualify for a conventional mortgage due to reasons such as foreign nationality, financial missteps in the past or self-employment.
If you’ve saved enough for a down payment (a minimum of 15-20%), we can help you learn how to get owner financing on any home in Frostwood or anywhere else in Houston for that matter. You can pay off your owner financing loan in 30 years at reasonable interest rates or refinance any time you want with a conventional lender without worrying about pre-payment penalties. There are no balloon payments, credit check or income verification.
Interested in buying an owner financed home in 77024?
Post a Comment