Franklin Park, TX Owner-Financed & Rent-to-Own Homes (No Credit)
If you want to experience the peace and tranquility of a Texas suburb, Franklin Park is one of the best places to enjoy it. Families, students, and even young professionals love this community due to the low crime rate and affordable housing choices found throughout town. The area is mainly residential but its proximity to downtown Austin, East Congress, and Del Valle provides direct access to shopping, dining, entertainment, and recreational venues. The median listing home price is at $400,000 but home prices have seen steep appreciation over the past few years. This means that it’s a great neighborhood to invest in a property.
Securing lender approval is the first step to buying a home in Franklin Park. But if the stringent requirements make it a challenge, a third-party owner financing arrangement can help. Like a bank-approved homebuyer, it provides access to the entire inventory of homes in the Franklin Park (zip codes 78744 and 78745) housing market. This no-credit-check arrangement is most feasible for borrowers with unverifiable income, foreign nationality, or anyone with low credit history.
This guide will help you learn how to leverage owner-financing to make your dream of owning a home in Franklin Park a reality regardless of your credit situation:
Get notified when matching listings become available. We also have found more listings nearby within 2 miles of this community.
Why Buy an Owner-financed Home in Franklin Park, TX (78744, 78745)?
Here are a few reasons why you should consider buying a home in Franklin Park:
- The median listing home price is $400,000, but the consistent appreciation in property values makes it a great area to invest in a home.
- The quiet neighborhood is one of the safest in the greater Austin area with peaceful streets and low crime rates.
- Franklin Park may lack in commercial presence but the proximity to downtown Austin and the hip neighborhood of South Congress gives residents direct access to vibrant shopping, dining, and entertainment scenes both districts have to offer.
- Dove Springs District Park, McKinney Falls State Park, Springfield Neighborhood Park, Onion Creek Metropolitan Park, and the Williamson Creek Greenbelt are located around Franklin Park. All these open green spaces offer limitless recreational activities for residents of all ages to enjoy.
- North University is home to several highly-acclaimed schools under the Austin ISD including Lee Elementary, Kealing Middle, Austin High, and McCallum High.
How to Buy an Owner-financed Home in Franklin Park (78744, 78745)
The Franklin Park housing market can be a challenge for self-employed, foreign, and credit-challenged homebuyers because of stringent lender requirements. No-credit-check rent-to-own arrangements are the popular alternative in Frankling Park along with the 78744 and 78745 areas. But these types of financing methods limit homebuyers in terms of home choices. If you struggle to get approved for a conventional loan, owner financing offers more perks for aspiring homeowners such as an amortization period of up to 30 years and fixed monthly payments.
Interested in learning more? Set an appointment with us today!