Flower Mound, TX rent-to-own, owner-financed homes with no credit check
Located in sought-after Denton county, Flower Mound does not fall short in its abundance of lush green parks, gorgeous sceneries, and top-notch amenities. Like the neighboring areas of Roanoke, Trophy Club, and Double Oak, this family-oriented community is lauded by the American Business Journal for the quality of life it offers to locals and residents. The median listing price hovers around $500K, but if you’re looking for affordable options, you can easily find a home listed for $350,000 or less.
This city prides itself as one of the safest cities in Texas, the Flower Mound Police Department and Emergency Services make this city an ideal place for people with families or those who plan to start one. If you repeatedly get denied a mortgage, exploring no-credit-check financing arrangements is the next best course of action. Most homebuyers go for rent-to-own but it limits the number of inventories for them to choose from. Owner financing on-the-other hand lets you choose any home on a loanable condition and it allows you to pay for your home in 30 years like a bank-approved homebuyer.
In this guide, you will have free access to all the homes listed for sale in Flower Mound. You will also learn how you can buy any of these homes with owner financing.
NTREIS data last updated January 22, 2022.
Why Buy an Owner-Financed Home in Flower Mound, TX?
The following Flower Mound real estate market overview will help you decide if the city is the right home buying destination for you and your family:
- The median listing price is over $490K; you will still be able to find a single-family home listing for $300K-$350K.
- You will find an inventory of 200-300 available homes most weeks. There are more listings being added daily, giving you plenty of options.
- Flower Mound is a seller’s market with Median Days on Market of 30-40 days.
- This city was named the 17th Safest City in the nation by Neighborhood Scout. The residents praise the competence of the Flower Mound Police Department and the Flower Mound Fire and Emergency Services.
- Flower Mound is served by 32 public schools highly rated by GreatSchools. They include Bluebonnet Elementary School, Samuel Beck Elementary School, Liberty Elementary School, and Garden Ridge Elementary School.
- This city is ideal to start a family for its affordable cost of living, family-oriented communities, low crime rates, high-quality education, and close proximity to places like Dallas if you want an even better chance to seek employment opportunities. Flower Mound has been named the “Best City or Suburb to Raise Children.” By readers of the North Texas Child Magazine.
- Flower Mound is at a convenient distance from important places such as medical facilities and the airport, so in any case, if there is an emergency, you are most likely to get to these places faster.
- There is a large variety of recreational options for its residents including waterparks, hiking trails, and museums. It features beautiful sights such as Stone Creek Park, Grapevine Lake, and Northshore Trail. There is also a diverse roster of restaurants and shopping centers.
Best Places to Buy a Home Near Flower Mound
How to buy a no credit check home with owner financing in Flower Mound
With the median days on the market averaging about 30-35 days, Flower Mound is a very competitive real estate market. It means you must be financially prepared if you are planning to buy a home in Flower Mound. If your credit situation is not optimal, you may explore unique third-party seller financing. The fact that you will be able to buy any single-family home of your choice in Flower Mound makes it better than other options such as rent-to-own or owner-to-owner.
Interested in learning more about seller financing? Get in touch with us today!