Fannin Station, Houston owner-financed & rent-to-own homes
Fannin Station – rated as one of the best gated communities in Houston – features two private lakes, encouraging its residents to lead an active lifestyle. Family-friendly amenities, round-the-clock security, close proximity to Texas Medical Center and other key Houston commercial hubs, suburban feel, and many other features make Fannin Station one of the best places to live in near Downtown. It’s small community of about 220 single-family homes. A strong sense of community due to public events and an active civic association make Fannin Station a popular neighborhood among families.
If you are looking to buy a home in Fannin Station, but struggling with credit, we – here at Shop Owner Finance – can help you learn how to buy any home here with owner financing – regardless of your credit or situation.
In this guide, you will get access to all the homes listed for sale in Fannin Station and nearby areas (77045 zip code). We will also discuss how you can buy any of these homes with owner financing.
Try a new search, or click below to get notified when matching listings become available.
Some interesting facts about Fannin Station real estate market (77045)
- Fannin Station is a small community of 220 homes.
- Despite being within minutes of Downtown, the homes are comparatively affordable. The average listing price is $450,000, but you can buy a single-family home for $350,000 or less. You will find about 5-10 homes listed for sale here most weeks.
- Fannin Station is one of the best gated communities in Houston.
- Several golf clubs and parks, including Wildcat Golf Club, River Oaks Country Club, Memorial Park, and Buffalo Bayou Park are situated in close proximity.
- Excellent family-friendly amenities including playgrounds, parks, top-rated schools, swimming pool and restaurants are within minutes away.
- The community features two private lakes. It also offers round-the-click security at the entrance.
- Despite being so close to Texas Medical Center and Downtown, Fannin Station offers suburban feel.
- The local civic association
How to buy an owner-financed home in Fannin Station and nearby communities
Buying a home in Fannin Station can be challenging if you don’t qualify for a conventional mortgage due to reasons such as foreign nationality, financial missteps in the past or self-employment.
If you’ve saved enough for a down payment (a minimum of 15-20%), we can help you learn how to get owner financing on any home in Fannin Station or anywhere else in Houston for that matter. You can pay off your owner financing loan in 30 years at reasonable interest rates or refinance any time you want with a conventional lender without worrying about pre-payment penalties. There are no balloon payments, credit check or income verification.
Interested in buying an owner financed home in 77045?
Contact us today!
Post a Comment