Erath, TX owner-financed & rent-to-own homes with no credit check
Popular among job seekers even from other cities such as Weatherford and Cleburne, Erath is known for diverse employment opportunities in gas, dairy, food processing units. It's reported as an affordable housing market with a median listing price averaging $260,000. It's named after the early surveyor and Battle of San Jacinto soldier, George Bernard Erath. Earth offers a suburban vibe. Almost half of the population live in its count seat, Stephenville. Other popular towns in the county include Dublin and Bluff Dale. Museums, lakes, parks, and hunting areas are very popular as recreational destinations. Dairy fests are organized on a regular basis. You will find about 200-300 homes listed for sale here most weeks.
If you are struggling with credit, you can consider third-party owner financing (seller financing) to buy any single-family home listed on the market for sale in Earth. No credit check or income verification is required.
In this guide, you will have free access to all the homes listed for sale in Erath and also learn how to buy any of these homes with owner financing:
NTREIS data last updated February 22, 2024.
Why buy an owner-financed home with no credit check in Erath?
- Erath features North America's largest renewable natural gas plants. It offers residents plenty of job opportunities in the gas and oil sectors. Other major employers are the dairy and food processing industries.
- The county cities offer an affordable cost of living. The homes are also comparatively cheaper. Most homes sit on large lots. There is no dearth of land in the area. Budget-conscious families – particularly those who are struggling with credit and looking for no credit check homes - find this very lucrative as they can buy large single-family homes in their budget.
- The median listing price ranges from $260K - $265K. Homes stay 60 or fewer days on the market. The market is competitive but a sufficient inventory of homes makes it possible for buyers to find a home within their budget.
- Dublin Elementary, Hico Elementary, Hook Elementary, Lingleville, Morgan Mill Elementary, Lingleville, Santo High, Lipan High, Morgan Mill Elementary, Santo High, and Lipan High are among the most notable public schools serving the communities in Erath County, TX.
- Stephenville offers a suburban vibe. The town is known for Tarleton State University and Texas A&M research and extension center. The residents enjoy easy access to medical and other amenities.
Most Popular Erath County Cities and Neighborhoods for Owner-Financed Homes
Stephenville holds three different monikers - the “Cowboy Capital of the World”, “City of Champions”, and, “The Other Live Music Capital of the World” - because of its rich cultural heritage that’s focused on rodeos, music festivals, and outdoor recreation. The thriving job market also makes it a go-to spot for professionals even from other cities.
One of Erath’s most historic but quiet towns, Morgan Mill has maintained its small-town persona while seeing consistent growth over the years. It’s a popular destination for relocating families because of the affordable housing options that can be as affordable as $150,000.
Clinging on to its rich southern heritage and traditions, Edna Hill maintains its old-town feel that blends well with modern progress. Homes here have maintained their old designs while a number of dining, commercial, and recreational options have sprung up over the years.
Other Areas to Buy Owner-Financed Homes in Erath
Best Places to Buy a Home Near Erath
Erath Zip Code Areas to Buy Owner-Financed Homes
Failure to get a conventional home cause people to look for rent-to-own and owner-to-owner financing with no credit check in Erath, but there is a better alternative called third-party owner financing. It works similar to a conventional mortgage (no balloon, no pre-payment penalties, fixed interest rate, and 30-year amortization period) and enables families to buy any home of their choice.
If you are interested in learning more about owner financing, set an appointment today!