Erath, TX owner-financed & rent-to-own homes with no credit check
Popular among job seekers for plenty of employment opportunities in gas, dairy, food processing units, Erath is affordable housing market with a median listing price averaging $260K. Earth offers suburban vibe. Almost half of the population live in Stephenville – county seat. Other popular towns in the county include Dublin and Bluff Dale. Museums, lakes, parks, and hunting areas are very popular as recreational destinations. Dairy fests are organized on a regular basis. You will find about 200-300 homes listed for sale here most weeks.
If you are struggling with credit, you can consider third-party owner financing (seller financing) to buy any single-family home listed on the market for sale in Earth. No credit check or income verification is required.
In this guide, you will have free access to all the homes listed for sale in Erath and also learn how to buy any of these homes with owner financing:
NTREIS data last updated September 24, 2021.
Why buy an owner-financed home with no credit check in Erath
- Erath features North America's largest renewable natural gas plants. It offers residents plenty of job opportunities in the gas and oil sectors. Other major employers are the dairy and food processing industries.
- The county cities offer an affordable cost of living. The homes are also comparatively cheaper. Most homes sit on large lots. There is no dearth of land in the area. Budget-conscious families – particularly those who are struggling with credit and looking for no credit check homes - find this very lucrative as they can buy large single-family homes in their budget.
- The median listing price ranges from $260K - $265K. Homes stay 60 or fewer days on the market. The market is competitive but a sufficient inventory of homes makes it possible for buyers to find a home in their budget.
- Dublin Elementary, Hico Elementary, Hook Elementary, Lingleville, Morgan Mill Elementary, Lingleville, Santo High, Lipan High, Morgan Mill Elementary, Santo High, and Lipan High are among the most notable public schools serving the communities in Erath county, TX.
- Stephenville offers a suburban vibe. The town is known for Tarleton State University and Texas A&M research and extension center. The residents enjoy easy access to medical and other amenities.
How to buy a no credit check home in Erath
Failure to get a conventional home cause people to look for rent-to-own and owner-to-owner financing with no credit check in Erath, but there is a better alternative called third-party owner financing. It works similar to a conventional mortgage (no balloon, no pre-payment penalties, fixed interest rate, and 30-year amortization period) and enables families to buy any home of their choice.
If you are interested in learning more about owner financing, set an appointment today!