Energy Corridor, Houston TX owner financed & rent-to-own homes
Energy Corridor is a popular residential area that also houses offices of some of the largest companies in the United States. Top-rated schools, plenty of family-friendly amenities, a wide range of home buying options, and easy accessibility are some other features that make Energy Corridor a popular housing market. Locals and residents of Clodine, Spring Branch, and Cinco Ranch are several of the closest neighborhoods that easily access the Energy Corridor's world-class attractions.
If you are looking to buy a home in Energy Corridor, but struggling with credit, we – here at Shop Owner Finance – can help you learn how to buy any home here with owner financing – regardless of your credit or situation.
In this guide, you will get access to all the homes listed for sale in Energy Corridor and nearby areas (77077 zip code). We will also discuss how you can buy any of these homes with owner financing.
Try a new search, or click below to get notified when matching listings become available.
Some interesting facts about Energy Corridor real estate market (77077)
Here are a few reasons why you should consider buying a home in Energy Corridor:
- You will find about 250-350 homes listed for sale here most weeks.
- The median listing prices range from $350,000 - $450,000.
- The area is located in the Greater Houston area.
- The business district is home to the regional headquarters of many corporations including BP, Citgo, ConocoPhillips, Dow Chemical, ExxonMobil Chemical, and Foster Wheeler.
- The residential neighborhoods in Energy Corridor have reported a strong appreciation in property values over the past few years, so your investment in a home here may turn out to be profitable.
- Energy Corridor features many top-rated schools with a GreatSchools rating of 9 or more. Some of the most notable ones include Wilchester Elementary School, Nottingham Elementary School, Jean & Betty Schmalz Elementary School, Meadow Wood Elementary School, Memorial Parkway J High School, Mayde Creek J High School, Spring Forest Middle School, Taylor High School, and Mayde Creek High School.
- Energy Corridor is easily accessible via many main roads and freeways including I-10/Katy Freeway, 610 Loop, Highway 290, and Beltway 8.
- The area features many gated communities and family-friendly amenities including playgrounds, parks, shopping and entertainment centers, and restaurants. George Bush Park, a 26,000-acre urban park, is in close proximity.
Best Places to Buy a Home Near Energy Corridor
How to buy an owner financed home in Energy Corridor
Buying a home in Energy Corridor can be challenging if you don’t qualify for a conventional mortgage due to reasons such as foreign nationality, financial missteps in the past, or self-employment.
If you’ve saved enough for a down payment (a minimum of 15-20%), we can help you learn how to get owner financing on any home in Energy Corridor or anywhere else in Houston for that matter. You can pay off your owner financing loan in 30 years at reasonable interest rates or refinance any time you want with a conventional lender without worrying about pre-payment penalties. There are no balloon payments, credit checks, or income verification.
Interested in buying an owner-financed home in 77077?
Post a Comment