Energy Corridor, Houston TX owner financed & rent-to-own homes
Energy Corridor is a popular residential area – located in close proximity to the headquarters of some of the largest companies in the United States. Top rated schools, plenty of family-friendly amenities, a wide range of home buying options and easy accessibility are some other features that make Energy Corridor a popular housing market.
If you are looking to buy a home in Energy Corridor, but struggling with credit, we – here at Shop Owner Finance – can help you learn how to buy any home here with owner financing – regardless of your credit or situation.
In this guide, you will get access to all the homes listed for sale in Energy Corridor and nearby areas (77077 zip code). We will also discuss how you can buy any of these homes with owner financing.
Some interesting facts about Energy Corridor real estate market (77077)
Here are a few reasons why you should consider buying a home in Energy Corridor:
- You will find about 250-350 homes listed for sale here most weeks.
- The median listing prices ranges from $350,000 - $450,000.
- The area is located in Greater Houston area.
- The business district is home to regional headquarters of many corporates including BP, Citgo, ConocoPhillips, Dow Chemical, ExxonMobil Chemical, and Foster Wheeler.
- The residential neighborhoods in Energy Corridor has reported a strong appreciation in property values over the past few years, so your investment in a home here may turn out to be profitable.
- Energy Corridor features many top-rated schools with a GreatSchools rating of 9 or more. Some of the most notable ones include Wilchester Elementary School, Nottingham Elementary School, Jean & Betty Schmalz Elementary School, Meadow Wood Elementary School, Memorial Parkway J High School, Mayde Creek J High School, Spring Forest Middle School, Taylor High School and Mayde Creek High School.
- Energy Corridor is easily accessible via many main roads and freeways including I-10/Katy Freeway, 610 Loop, Highway 290, and Beltway 8.
- The area features many gated communities and family-friendly amenities including playgrounds, parks, shopping and entertainment centers, and restaurants. George Bush Park, a 26,000-acre urban park, is in close proximity.
How to buy an owner financed home in Energy Corridor
Buying a home in Energy Corridor can be challenging if you don’t qualify for a conventional mortgage due to reasons such as foreign nationality, financial missteps in the past or self-employment.
If you’ve saved enough for a down payment (a minimum of 15-20%), we can help you learn how to get owner financing on any home in Energy Corridor or anywhere else in Houston for that matter. You can pay off your owner financing loan in 30 years at reasonable interest rates or refinance any time you want with a conventional lender without worrying about pre-payment penalties. There are no balloon payments, credit check or income verification.
Interested in buying an owner financed home in 77077?