East Riverside, TX Owner-Financed & Rent-to-Own Homes (No Credit)
East Riverside’s convenient location near downtown Austin (just 15 minutes away), East Austin, and East Congress along with high housing affordability make it a popular destination for families, artists, and young professionals alike. Local restaurants and family-owned food joints add to East Riverside’s growing vibrance along with its bars and live music venues. It’s easy to get around town on foot but if you’re looking to get to a major attraction, the CapMetro 300 route provides easy access to downtown and South Lamar. Recent developments in the area have made the neighborhood more friendly to both bikers and pedestrians.
There are an average of 20 homes listed in the East Riverside housing market and buyers can easily find one that suits their needs, preferences, or budget. The challenge for most buyers, however, is qualifying for a loan through a conventional lender. For such situations, a third-party owner financing arrangement can you purchase any home in East Riverside along with the rest of the 78704 and 78741 zip code areas without credit and income inquiries. It’s ideal for borrowers with unverifiable income, foreign nationality, or anyone with poor credit history.
This guide will help you learn how to leverage owner-financing to make your dream of owning a home in East Riverside a reality regardless of your credit situation:
Get notified when matching listings become available. We also have found more listings nearby within 2 miles of this community.
Why Buy an Owner-financed Home in East Riverside, TX (78704, 78741)?
Here are a few reasons why you should consider buying a home in East Riverside:
- East Riverside has a median listing home price of $600,000. The diverse price points of properties in the area, however, give budget-conscious buyers options starting at $150,000.
- The neighborhood has a quiet vibe that’s characteristic of traditional Texas suburbs but there are quite a number of attractions that make it a vibrant community.
- It’s easy to get around by bike or on foot and the convenient public transit routes to Downtown and South Lamar make it easy to reach both districts, even without a car.
- Recent developments in the area are making the streets even more attractive for longtime residents, newcomers, and tourists alike.
- East Riverside’s vibrant scene includes a host of local restaurants and food joints serving cuisines from all over the world including Asian, Mexican, and good old-fashioned American.
- The local music scene is also kept alive through different bars and venues featuring the finest musicians.
- East Riverside is served by several highly-acclaimed schools including Travis Heights Elementary, Fullmore Middle, and Eastside Memorial High.
How to Buy an Owner-financed Home in East Riverside (78704, 78741)
Getting approved for a conventional mortgage in East Riverside can be a challenge for borrowers with foreign nationality, unverifiable income, or poor credit scores. If you’re in a familiar situation, owner financing can help you choose any residential property (single-family in a loanable condition that is listed on the market) in the area or anywhere in greater Austin. This arrangement requires no credit inquiries and you get a 30-year amortization period with a good chance of rebuilding your credit with each monthly payment.
Interested in learning more? Set an appointment with us today!
Post a Comment