Duncanville, TX owner-financed & rent-to-own homes (no credit)
Duncanville is a city in southern Dallas County. The city is part of the Best Southwest area, which includes Duncanville, Cedar Hill, DeSoto, and Lancaster. Duncanville is highly diversified and down-to-earth when it comes to assisting each other in the community since it is home to individuals of various ages and ethnic backgrounds. Duncanville offers it all: historic family-owned restaurants, small shops, basic stores, schools for every student, and a wonderful community. The median listing price is about $215K and there are 60-70 homes available in the inventory. On average, homes in Duncanville sell after 12 days on the market.
In this guide, you will have free access to all the homes listed for sale in Duncanville. You will also learn how you can buy any of these homes with owner financing.
NTREIS data last updated August 4, 2021.
Why Buy an Owner-Financed Home in Duncanville, TX?
The following Duncanville real estate market overview will help you decide if the city is the right home buying destination for you and your family:
- The median listing price is about $215K with 60-70 homes available for sale ranging from $170K to $625K.
- The median days on market is 12 days—however, this is a metric that changes frequently.
- Duncanville is a tiny community located approximately 20 minutes from Fort Worth and minutes from downtown Dallas. The town's Main Street provides just the right amount of solitude while yet providing quick access to top DFW businesses and activities. Before driving home, you can stop into Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen for a fresh seafood meal or get a bite to eat at the park for a picnic.
- The city is very close to major Dallas Fort-Worth amenities and attractions which gives you more options for shopping, dining, and recreational activities if you want to go beyond the area. Being close to major locations means you will also have more job opportunities.
- Duncanville has also been sometimes regarded as a "white flight" suburb in the 1960s and 1970s, the city is now known for its racial diversity.
How to buy no credit home in Duncanville with owner financing
If your credit situation is keeping you from purchasing the perfect home in Duncanville, you’re not alone—home buyers in this problem frequently look at rent-to-own, owner-to-owner, and other kinds of alternative financing that allow them to purchase a home without a credit check in Duncanville. However, there are many reasons why third-party seller financing is better than those options. Not only will you get to purchase immediately with no credit check, but you’ll be able to choose from a larger inventory without the risk of balloon payments or the pressure of paying early.