Double Oak, TX owner-financed & rent-to-own homes (no credit)
Double Oak is a Dallas suburb, popular among families looking for a unique mix of urban amenities and rural charm. Most homes sit on spacious green lots. The community features high-ranking schools. The median listing price is $795,000. Double Oak is located in close proximity to other popular housing markets such as Bartonville, Lantana, and Highland Village.
Buying a home in Double Oak can be a little tricky if you are planning to finance your home purchase with a conventional mortgage, but don’t have a stellar credit score and consistent employment history. A unique third-party owner financing program in Double Oak or anywhere within Denton County's 75077 zip code area can help you realize your dream of homeownership without credit inquiries or income verifications. Like a bank-approved homebuyer, you will be able to buy a single-family home of your choice with this method.
In this guide, you will have free access to all the homes listed for sale in Double Oak. You will also learn how you can buy any of these homes with owner financing.
NTREIS data last updated February 27, 2024.
Why Buy an Owner-Financed Home in Double Oak, TX (75077)?
The following Double Oak real estate market overview will help you decide if this Denton city is the right homebuying destination for you and your family:
- Double Oak has a low housing inventory as you will find about 8-15 homes listed for sale here most weeks. The median listing price is $795,000. Due to the low inventory of homes, the market is competitive with the average DOM (days on market) being 40 days.
- This quiet rural town offers homey, family-friendly amenities including coffee shops, restaurants, farms, ranches, and open green spaces for recreation.
- The Highland Village Shopping Center is just 6 minutes away via Justin Road. It’s a fantastic destination for anyone who loves shopping. Residents also get to enjoy a host of restaurants serving home-grown food as well as flavors from all over the world.
- People in and around Double Oak have easy access to quality healthcare through facilities such as Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Denton, Denton Regional Medical Center, Lewisville Medical Center, Flower Mound Emergency Center, and Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Flower Mound
- Those who love brisk walks, jogging, biking, or spending time outdoors would enjoy the best trails in and around town including Little Bear Creek Linear Park and Big Bear Creek Greenbelt.
- Students of Double Oak are served by highly-rated schools including Bridlewood Elementary School, Flower Mound Elementary School, Harpool Middle School, Clayton Downing Middle School, Marcus High School, and Guyer High School.
Most Popular Double Oak Neighborhoods for Owner-Financed Homes
Diverse home designs, sizes, and price points create a welcoming vibe that makes Double Oak one of the more preferred housing markets in Northern Texas. Its unique location keeps it accessible to both Downtown Dallas and the DFW Metroplex while staying close to the year-round festivities in the downtown Double Oak area.
The manor-style homes lining Camryn Downs Streets provide an aura of relaxation with a pinch of exclusivity. Add the picturesque view in this intimate neighborhood and there are enough reasons for anyone to call Camryn Downs Home.
The expansive homes with inspired designs of West Oaks highlight the more affluent side of town. While home prices here are positioned on the upper end of the spectrum, it still shares Double Oak's distinctive charm and the best of what North Texas has to offer.
Other Areas to Buy Owner-Financed Homes in Double Oak
Taylor Oaks Estates
Kings Corner Estate
Twin Lakes Estates
Chinn Chapel Place
Double Oak Estates
Thornhill Ranch Estates
The Hills Of Chinn Chapel
Best Places to Buy a Home Near Double Oak
Purchasing No-Credit homes in Double Oak (75077)
Mortgage approvals can be challenging if you’re struggling with credit. Rent-to-own in Double Oak may sound feasible to the budget-conscious homebuyer, but this option has many limitations. You may not be able to buy a home of your choice. You also don’t get immediate homeownership. Owner financing offers the flexibility and freedom of getting the home of your choice in Double Oak without credit checks or income verifications. You can pay down the loan in 30 years like a conventional home loan and it allows you to refinance through a conventional lender without any pre-payment penalties. Get in touch with us today to learn more.