DeSoto, TX owner-financed & rent-to-own homes (no credit)
DeSoto, the All-America City, is located in the southwest corner of Dallas County, about 15 minutes from downtown Dallas. In DeSoto's parks and natural areas, green hills and beautiful trees are in sight, making for a beautiful setting for an outdoor escape. Like the nearby suburbs of Duncanville & Cedar Hill, you'll discover a cultural hotspot with plenty of family-friendly activities throughout the year, in addition to fresh air and stunning scenery. These homes usually stay listed on the market for an average of 60 days. DeSoto is a terrific area if you want to experience the finest of the big city entertainment and amenities. Many of the major attractions in Dallas and Fort Worth are just a short drive away.
A standard mortgage is not available to all DeSoto home purchasers. Some people might need to look into alternate funding alternatives such as rent-to-own or owner-to-owner in DeSoto. When a bank denies a house loan application, this is what generally happens. Third-party seller financing is a better alternative than other options because not only is it available for those with bad credit or self-employment, you won’t need to worry about hidden payments or getting a warranty deed in the owner’s name.
In this guide, you will have free access to all the homes listed for sale in DeSoto. You will also learn how you can buy any of these homes with owner financing.
NTREIS data last updated October 20, 2021.
Why Buy an Owner-Financed Home in DeSoto, TX?
The following DeSoto real estate market overview will help you decide if the city is the right home buying destination for you and your family:
- The median listing price hovers around $320K; however, there are many affordable options in the inventory of 100-200 homes ranging from $1500K to $2M.
- The market is very competitive in this city so make sure you are financially prepared to make the process a lot easier.
- Visiting any of DeSoto's parks is one of the greatest ways to experience this city. You can hike the 75-acre Windmill Hill Nature Preserve's peaceful pathways, or jog the 3.6-mile Roy Orr Trail system, which runs through five city parks. Grimes Park, for example, is home to DeSotoBMX, the country's first covered BMX track.
- Stop by the Desoto Town Civic Center, located at North Hampton Road and East Pleasant Run Road, for more things to do, such as eating at one of the restaurants or shopping. You can also take a helicopter trip with Texas Helicopter Experience and see downtown Dallas, AT&T Stadium, and Fort Worth from above.
- DeSoto has lots of parks and a great position near world-class attractions. Cedar Hill State Park, located on the eastern bank of Joe Pool Lake, is a fantastic place to go fishing and hiking. You can visit the renowned Dallas Zoo or the controversial Sixth Floor Museum in Dealey Plaza in downtown Dallas.
Best Places to Buy a Home Near DeSoto
How to buy no credit home in DeSoto with owner financing
To be able to purchase the best no credit home in DeSoto, it’s best to work with a Realtor who knows what they’re doing to make this process much easier. Though there are many financial alternatives to help with credit problems or when you’re struggling to qualify for a mortgage, these arrangements only let you pick from a limited inventory so there’s no guarantee you’ll always find the one you like. Third-party seller financing is not like that, you can choose any single-family property listed for sale with no credit check.