Del Rio, TX Owner-Financed & Rent-to-Own Homes (No Credit)
Midland is a charming city located halfway between the cities of Fort Worth and El Paso. There are a host of venues for recreation and entertainment highlighting the city’s oil boomtown roots and culture along with several family-friendly amenities. But residents relocating in this part of the state speak positively about the city’s low crime rates (declining over the last 8 years) and affordable housing as their main reasons for calling this West Texas gem, their home.
The Midland housing market offers diverse price points and homebuyers can choose a single-family home valued anywhere between $270,000 to upwards of $4,000,000. But most of these properties are sold to pre-approved homebuyers. Those who struggle with conventional lender approvals can opt for owner financing in Midland or any of its outlying 79701, 79711, and 79708 zip code areas to get that dream home without worrying about the stringent requirements. Like a bank-approved homebuyer, this arrangement offers benefits including a 30- year amortization period, immediate homeownership, and access to all available properties in the market.
This guide will help you learn how to leverage owner-financing to buy the home of your choice in Midland regardless of your credit situation.
Get notified when matching listings become available. We also have found 16 listings nearby within 2 miles of this community.
NTREIS data last updated September 25, 2023.
Why Buy an Owner-financed Home in Midland, TX?
Here are a few reasons why should consider buying a home in Midland:
- The median listing price in Midland is $330,000. But the diverse housing market – with an average of 1,200 listings – offers price points that range anywhere between $270,000 to $4,000,000.
- It’s considered one fastest-growing cities in the state because of the thriving job market dominated by the industry of oil production.
- Texas’ Midland Basin has been accounted for 15% of oil production according to a report published by the United States Energy Information Administration.
- Midland’s famed downtown area is home to several shops, restaurants, cafes, and bars for an epic urban adventure.
- A day out in the city is will not be complete without seeing the unique murals or enjoying attractions found throughout Centennial Park and the Big Bend National Park.
- Midland is home to a collective of top-rated schools including Bush Elementary, Carver Center, Midland Academy Charter School, Classical Academy – Permian Basin, and Early College Highschool at Midland College.
More Midland Zip Code Areas to buy Owner Financed Homes
How to Buy an Owner-financed Home in Midland, TX
Owner-financing in Midland can help homebuyers who struggle to secure mortgage approvals through a conventional lender. This arrangement offers all the benefits a conventional loan has and more since monthly payments to major credit bureaus so buyers can rebuild their credit and refinance through a conventional lender. It’s different from rent-to-own because buyers get immediate homeownership while having the flexibility to choose from any property listed in the market, granted it's in a loanable condition.
Interested in learning more? Set an appointment with us today!