Crowley, TX owner-financed & rent-to-own homes (no credit)
Crowley is best recognized for being a nice, laid-back small town close to the major city. Many home buyers who are attracted to this city – located just 20 minutes from Fort Worth – struggle to qualify for a mortgage. While shopping for no-credit-check loans, they come to know about alternative financing methods such as ren -to-own or owner-to-owner. If you are in a similar situation, you can rather explore third-party seller financing that enables you to buy any home of your choice in Crowley.
In this guide, you will have free access to all the homes listed for sale in Crowley. You will also learn how you can buy any of these homes with owner financing.
NTREIS data last updated August 4, 2021.
Why Buy an Owner-Financed Home in Crowley, TX?
The following Crowley real estate market overview will help you decide if the city is the right home buying destination for you and your family:
- The median listing price hovers around $315K; however, you will be able to find listings ranging from $150K to $3.5M.
- There are 80-90 homes available for sale which stay on the market for an average of about 70 days.
- Crowley contains modern grocery shops and retail areas with chain restaurants, as well as a historic downtown district with local burger and barbecue restaurants. If you live in Crowley, you probably know most of the people and shop and do business locally.
- Crowley is a family-oriented neighborhood with six public schools and one alternative school. School activities and events are vital to the community. In Texas, school districts may contain more than one municipality; the Crowley Independent School District is, in fact, larger than the city.
- This city cares for its aging population and older inhabitants through a low-cost transportation program offered in collaboration with the city of Fort Worth, as well as extensive senior-oriented activities and services, such as daily meals at the Crowley Senior Center.
The town started as a railroad stop, and the rails still run through it. If you listen closely, you can still hear the riveting of train tracks. The trains also pass through local settlements in the area. Because it is such a small, rural-like community, it has all the amenities you need without going into the city—but if you absolutely need to, it's just 20 minutes away from Fort Worth.
Owner-financing vs rent-to-own in Crowley (no credit required)
Normally, conventional banks check your credit and many other things, but not all home buyers have a stellar credit score. For them, rent-to-own, owner-to-owner, and similar programs offer an opportunity to realize their homeownership dream. Third-party seller financing stands out from rent-to-own as you get immediate ownership of your Crowley home. You can also buy any single-family home of your choice.
Interested in learning more? Get in touch with us today!